The REAL truth aabout Gulf War 2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 18 2003, 05:12 AM
s3fe149e0e09d4.jpg

and this one is even better. LMAO :bo: :bo: :bo:

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Dec 18 2003, 12:55 AM-->
@Dec 18 2003, 05:54 AM
I'm game.

What has Bush failed to do? Here we go.

HE WONT STOP SPENGING MONEY! We're half a trillion dollars in debt!!!

Failed to uphold the Geneva Convention. Disallowing inspectiors into Guantanimo did this one.

Failed to handle the Enron scandal properly. Ken Lay got away with it all.

Failed to handle corruption in the oil industry.

He destroyed our relations with other countries, totalled our UN relations, Attacked a country with false evidence, REGUARDLESS OF WHETHER IT WAS UNDER THE RULE OF AN EVIL DICTATOR. Props for bringing Saddam to justice, but the evidence of WMDs was FALSE. BUSH LIED. END OF LINE.

Bush did not win the election. Gore got it by half a million votes.

If every vote counts, count every vote. You 'Pubs would have been pissed if the shoe were on the other foot.

Wow, you thought of five things that a guy who is in charge of the most powerful nation in the world did wrong. I bet you make more mistakes in a single day.

1. No president stops spend money dumbass, that's what nations do. We have been in debt forever, but we still aren't as far in relative debt as most countires.

2. Sorry terrorist don't deserve rights, and security is more important than, making sure terrorist are treated well.

3. Who cares

4. Corruption in the oil industry has been around a lot longer than Bush has, don't expect that one man is going to do shit about that.

5. Destroyed relations with who, France, Germany who cares, or maybe you mean the countries that are kissing our ass's now so they can make a few billion getting the contracts to clean up Iraq, fuck em. And the UN is useless anyway, they couldn't wipe their own ass without help, not to mention they are about as corrupt as any corporation.

6. Who's the president, Bush right, so I guess he did win.

1. True the US is and has been in debt but when you take a budget surplus, that could have been used to help pay off the national debt, and squander it on nonsensical tax rebatesone can only ask what is going through his mind.

2. If we deny these people, terrorists or not, the basic rights allocated to them in the geneva convention, a document which we agreed to abide by, then we are no better than any other dictatorship in the world. Think of it this way, the Geneva convention also protects American troops in other countries if they happen to become POWs (provided that country signed the pact as well). If we don't have that, we cease to stop acting with some humanity and become lower than animals. A strict code of conduct is needed because it is exactly that which seperates the US from other dictatorships.

3. Who cares that the president is covering for his friend who screwed thousands of hard working Americans of their jobs as well as their retirements? I should hope that you and everyone else does, these were people who worked for what they had, and all the money and time they invested was ruined by a small greedy group of people. The fact that Bush protects these people who deny americans that which they have earned is nothing short of a travesty. You dont care? maybe you would if it was your retirement that went out the window.

4. Oil corruption has been around since about its inception, but that doesnt mean that this illegitamite president should be helping them out. I mean the no-bid contracts halliburton got are clear signs of bush's only interests, which are simply helping out his big business friends which by the way circumvents the notion of free market, and also costs our government more money.

5. The UN as an independant coalition serves a purpose, and that is to prevent tragedies like world war II. The UN's function is to settle problems before they come to war, and if you cant appreciate that function i really dont know what to tell you. The US being in good standnig with other countries is important, because if tragedy on a massive scale happens it is these countries who will be offering assistance.

6. following that logic if someone stole your car it would be theirs because they are in it and not you. are you ok with that?

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Dec 18 2003, 11:45 AM-->
smooth_criminal
@Dec 18 2003, 08:22 AM
God bless Iraq,
And let god continue to bless AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STFU about this God crap. Stupid talk like this will keep the Middle East crazies targeting us. Keep church and state separate in the US. Bush was stupid for saying to the troops that God is with us. No he's not. This is NOT some holy war.

There are many organized religions. Christianity is not the only one. And then there are some, like me, who don't believe in God. Saddam was an evil man who needed to be deposed, religion had nothing to do with it. As Bush used WOD as the sole reason for invading Iraq, he will continued to be criticized about that until WOD are found in Iraq.

In life, the lesson here is "choose your words wisely".... <_<

Lets look at your ignorance for a minute. I never said Jesus did I? I said God!! I never specified which religion he belonged to. How retarded do people sound when they say holy war, thats one of the biggest oxy morons I’ve ever heard, And if your so against God and the speaking of him and you feel so offended why do you send the money with IN GOD WE TRUST on it. Every courthouse, federal document, dollar and coin printed in the USA has this printed on it. I never understood people that only post because they have something negative to say or want to bitch about something. So please don't try and flame me, I did nothing to attack you or anyone on this board, or there beliefs. So until you have served your country in active duty i think you should shut your hole and show a little respect to the people that keep this nation free.

fa43e502.jpg.thumb.jpg

Originally posted by smooth_criminal@Dec 18 2003, 03:16 PM
God bless Iraq,
And let god continue to bless AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well then, what exactly did you mean in saying God bless Iraq, and let god continue to bless America? Please fill us in.

Also plenty of the stuff on this list are just things we destroyed under false pretenses, so isnt it out job to repair it? You know, instead of destroying and repairing these peoples stuff, why dont we help defenseless and starving people out in Africa? A place where little girls are forced into positions as sex slaves. Of course I know why we dont. With the exception of the kurds these people who were beaten tortured and murdered were people who were against the baathist party. These people knew what would happen if they vocalised their opinions and in knowing they have to take on responsibility for their actions. Make no mistake, I am not condoning Saddam's actions but simply stating that the people who were beaten/tortured spoke out of their own volition and had to have known the consequences. That being said did any of you know that Saddam did not persecute christians? He was more than ok with them, which is a far cry to how Iraqs soon to be theocracy will treat them. Women who Enjoyed numerous rights under Saddam's "regime" will soon be denied any rights at all when Iraqs Islamic government takes hold.

1. True the US is and has been in debt but when you take a budget surplus, that could have been used to help pay off the national debt, and squander it on nonsensical tax rebatesone can only ask what is going through his mind.

Still a moot point.

2. If we deny these people, terrorists or not, the basic rights allocated to them in the geneva convention, a document which we agreed to abide by, then we are no better than any other dictatorship in the world. Think of it this way, the Geneva convention also protects American troops in other countries if they happen to become POWs (provided that country signed the pact as well). If we don't have that, we cease to stop acting with some humanity and become lower than animals. A strict code of conduct is needed because it is exactly that which seperates the US from other dictatorships.

Maybe you need to have some family members killed by these kind of people, or spend some time as a POW yourself before you touting that kind of sentimental shit for those fucks.

3. Who cares that the president is covering for his friend who screwed thousands of hard working Americans of their jobs as well as their retirements? I should hope that you and everyone else does, these were people who worked for what they had, and all the money and time they invested was ruined by a small greedy group of people. The fact that Bush protects these people who deny americans that which they have earned is nothing short of a travesty. You dont care? maybe you would if it was your retirement that went out the window.

Don't you just love capitalism? Enron, nor hardly any major corporations and their scams affect me, or how I live, so yes maybe I should care because one day it might, but right now, I could careless.

4. Oil corruption has been around since about its inception, but that doesnt mean that this illegitamite president should be helping them out. I mean the no-bid contracts halliburton got are clear signs of bush's only interests, which are simply helping out his big business friends which by the way circumvents the notion of free market, and also costs our government more money.

There are sooo many other things to worry about that this, which as said before doesn't affect me. I'm sorry you got left behind by big business, and are bitter you're not making billions.

5. The UN as an independant coalition serves a purpose, and that is to prevent tragedies like world war II. The UN's function is to settle problems before they come to war, and if you cant appreciate that function i really dont know what to tell you. The US being in good standnig with other countries is important, because if tragedy on a massive scale happens it is these countries who will be offering assistance.

Like I said, another usless corrupt organization, that does nothing but further their own agenda. And to tell you the truth, they worry me more than Enron or Bush's oil madness, as they should you and everyother freedom loving person on earth.

6. following that logic if someone stole your car it would be theirs because they are in it and not you. are you ok with that?

My car was not given to me by a large number of people, nor are there whole legislative branch's that were created to work in conjunction with it. So, no it isn't even close to the same thing, you gotta come up with a better one than that.

Originally posted by Guy@Dec 18 2003, 03:03 PM

:wtf:

Tax rebates were used to stimulate the economy and the bulls have been running in 4Q03, it worked. And who was it earlier that said they didn't see the economy getting beter, I got news for you fucktard it's your opinion against every market aynalist in america. You people say the fucking damndest things you know that, no sense at all about you.

Face it Dems your not getting your liberal asses back in in 2004, you'l have to wait four more years to be able to find another man of zero moral vaule to pardon your drunk hilbilly inlaws :lol:

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Dec 18 2003, 04:10 PM

Still a moot point.

Maybe you need to have some family members killed by these kind of people, or spend some time as a POW yourself before you touting that kind of sentimental shit for those fucks.

Don't you just love capitalism? Enron, nor hardly any major corporations and their scams affect me, or how I live, so yes maybe I should care because one day it might, but right now, I could careless.

There are sooo many other things to worry about that this, which as said before doesn't affect me. I'm sorry you got left behind by big business, and are bitter you're not making billions.

Like I said, another usless corrupt organization, that does nothing but further their own agenda. And to tell you the truth, they worry me more than Enron or Bush's oil madness, as they should you and everyother freedom loving person on earth.

My car was not given to me by a large number of people, nor are there whole legislative branch's that were created to work in conjunction with it. So, no it isn't even close to the same thing, you gotta come up with a better one than that.

I beg to differ about your car. There were more people besides you and your checkbook that decided whether you got the keys or not. Creditors, loan officials, etc etc etc. If any of them said no, you'd be flossing your pair of twelve and a halves wrapped in Nike rubber.

And you're saying it's okay to violate the Geneva convention?!?!?! Jeebus, whose side are you on?! My standards of the people in my country just hit yet another low. Basically you're saying we can violate yet anoter WORLD TREATY because we want to?

As for Enron... Well, Iraq never affected me. Who cares. ENRON however, those fucks are terrorists, they stole directly from hard working American people. I'd like to see them in a jail cell next to Saddam.

Oil corruption doesn't affect you? Didn't know your car ran on alcohol.

The UN bothers me none, I am glad it is around. It serves as a world governing body so that no one person (READ: KING GEORGE THE FUCKING SECOND.) gains ultimate power. That's called a "democracy", look it up sometime. What worries me is that our president turned a blind eye to the BIGGEST, MOST EXPENSIVE CORPORATE SCANDAL ON THE PLANET.

The UN a corrupt organization... seriously, aren't you supposed to be fighting AGAINST America with views like that?

The problem with republicans... if it doesn't bother em, they don't care. That's why rich oil barons pocket millions in overcharges while most people in this country don't even have basic health insurance.

I want to tell you a little story...

In the 80's, we forced the Soviets to blow maddening amounts of money on defense. Eventually this starved the government of all it's money. They couldn't afford social programs, even basic necessities for their citizens. Government functions were privatized, sold to the rich. Eventually, their government collapsed.

That is starting to sound frighteningly familiar... and close to home.

Some of our President's "Accomplishments"

I am the first President in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.

I invaded and occupied two countries at a continuing cost of over one billion dollars per week.

I spent the U.S. surplus and effectively bankrupted the U.S. Treasury.

I shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in U.S. history.

I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12-month period.

I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.

I set the all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the U.S. stock market.

In my first year in office, over 2 million Americans lost their jobs and that trend continues every month.

I'm proud that the members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in U.S. history. My "poorest millionaire," Condolezza Rice, has a Chevron oil tanker named after her.

I set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips by a U.S. President.

I am the all-time U.S. and world record-holder for receiving the most corporate campaign donations.

My largest lifetime campaign contributor, and one of my best friends, Kenneth Lay, presided over the largest corporate bankruptcy fraud in U.S. History, Enron.

My political party used Enron private jets and corporate attorneys to assure my success with the U.S. Supreme Court during my election decision. I have protected my friends at Enron and Halliburton against investigation or prosecution.

More time and money was spent investigating the Monica Lewinsky affair than has been spent investigating one of the biggest corporate rip-offs in history.

I presided over the biggest energy crisis in U.S. history and refused to intervene when corruption involving the oil industry was revealed.

I presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history.

I changed the U.S. policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.

I appointed more convicted criminals to administration than any President in U.S. history.

I created the Ministry of Homeland Security, the largest bureaucracy in the history of the United States government.

I have broken more international treaties than any President in U.S. history.

I am the first President in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove the U.S. from the Human Rights Commission.

I withdrew the U.S. from the World Court of Law.

I refused to allow inspectors access to U.S. "prisoners of war" detainees and thereby have refused to abide by the Geneva Convention.

I am the first President in history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 U.S. election).

I set the record for fewest numbers of press conferences of any President since the advent of television.

I set the all-time record for most days on vacation in any one-year period.
After taking off the entire month of August, I presided over the worst security failure in U.S. history.

I garnered the most sympathy for the U.S. after the World Trade Center attacks and less than a year later made the U.S. the most hated country in the world, the largest failure of diplomacy in world history.

I have set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously protest me in public venues (15 million people ), shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind.

I am the first President in U.S. history to order an unprovoked, preemptive attack and the military occupation of a sovereign nation.

I did so against the will of the United Nations, the majority of U.S. citizens, and the world community.

I have cut health care benefits for war veterans and support a cut in duty benefits for active duty troops and their families -- in war time.

In my State of the Union Address, I lied about our reasons for attacking Iraq, then blamed the lies on our British friends.

I am the first President in history to have a majority of Europeans (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and security.

I am supporting development of a nuclear "Tactical Bunker Buster," a WMD.

I have so far failed to fulfill my pledge to bring Osama Bin Laden to justice.

right on man i deliver pizza. and i deliver pizza (humbly on my part) with a 67 year old black man. he was a lifetime navy guy. and when he retired the government promised him he would never have to pay for medicine. dubya comes into office and guess what. this poor man is delivering pizza to pay for his medication. wtf. AND DUBYA WENT AWOL FOR A YEAR FROM THE AIR GUARD. never being prosecuted. he is the tool of corporate america. And i would like someone in office who did a little more than SURVIVE BEING BORN RICH. the pubs talk bad about dean saying that he has no experience in foreighn affairs. WHAT EXPEREINCE DID DUBYA HAVE? being a governer just like dean.(ALSO BANKRUPTING SEVERAL COMPANIES). for which he and cheney were investigated but never charged. must be nice being rich and having ties. i swear in this country it is GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN RICH.

I dont see why everyone is so against Bush, think if Al Gore would be in office... taxes would be high, the debt would be WORSE than bush, if you think bush is bad.......... think how it would be if it was democrat, liberal.... the thing Bush did with SS might have costed us trillions.... but guess what.... we are saving 500 billion a year from welfare reform... wow the liberal media doesnt show that do they.... oh wait they finally admitted the economy is IMPROVING on an avg of 7.2%-7.8%.... that is the biggest economy jump since President Regan, over 20 years ago... all you people can diss bush and call him a moron all you want... but he has done more for this country than any other president in a while... well since his father...

that is all....

oh btw im independent, not republican... so im not biast, im just basing facts...

Originally posted by smooth_criminal@Dec 18 2003, 03:16 PM
Lets look at your ignorance for a minute. I never said Jesus did I? I said God!! I never specified which religion he belonged to. How retarded do people sound when they say holy war, thats one of the biggest oxy morons I’ve ever heard, And if your so against God and the speaking of him and you feel so offended why do you send the money with IN GOD WE TRUST on it. Every courthouse, federal document, dollar and coin printed in the USA has this printed on it. I never understood people that only post because they have something negative to say or want to bitch about something. So please don't try and flame me, I did nothing to attack you or anyone on this board, or there beliefs. So until you have served your country in active duty i think you should shut your hole and show a little respect to the people that keep this nation free.

fa43e502.jpg.thumb.jpg

I never mentioned Jesus. It's talk about your "God" vs their Allah that gets everyone all wound up over nothing. You stupid organized religions and your stupid rules about what gets you into heaven. There is no heaven after you die. Heaven is what you make it on earth while you are alive. Fuck you and your petty God that doesn't exist! And no way should you fucktard Christians take all of the credit for defending this country. You're the IGNORANT asshat here. :angry:

As to serving in active duty, I've had enough relatives that did that. Up until 9-11, most people that were enlisting were just taking advantage of all the benefits that came with it. Most didn't expect to ever have to step up to the plate and fight, as we've been at peace for several decades. They just wanted the signup bonuses and the tuition reimbursements. The people I know that have enlisted just didn't have the brains for the scholarships or the money to get into college the regular way. So don't give me that holier than thou patriotic crap.

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Dec 19 2003, 12:35 AM
I dont see why everyone is so against Bush, think if Al Gore would be in office... taxes would be high, the debt would be WORSE than bush, if you think bush is bad.......... think how it would be if it was democrat, liberal.... the thing Bush did with SS might have costed us trillions.... but guess what.... we are saving 500 billion a year from welfare reform... wow the liberal media doesnt show that do they.... oh wait they finally admitted the economy is IMPROVING on an avg of 7.2%-7.8%.... that is the biggest economy jump since President Regan, over 20 years ago... all you people can diss bush and call him a moron all you want... but he has done more for this country than any other president in a while... well since his father...

that is all....

oh btw im independent, not republican... so im not biast, im just basing facts...

The economy may be up 7.2 percent... BUT FROM WHAT? How far was it slammed through the ground? Lies, damned lies, and statistics.

Debt? Does the word SURPLUS mean anything, we had more money than we could spend before Bush got in here. I don't mind taxes, they are what pay for things like defense, research, unemployment, and any other things the government needs to pay for.

Democratic thought: Tax and spend.

Republican thought: Simply spend.

The money's gotta come from somewhere, and for Clinton to balance our budget and have a nice surplus... he had to do something right, and Gore would have followed in his footsteps, just like George II is following in George I's.

Finishing daddy's dirty work.

Clinton was not the reason for the balanced budget. Most people credit the Chairman of the Federal Reserve, Alan Greenspan, who was appointed by my favorite president Ronald Reagan.

Repub. want to lower taxes which encourage econ. growth through business expansion. This would open up many jobs.

:spin:

that is all....

debt worse than bush????? get real dude. the biggest deficit EVER SEEN has been under bush. and the biggest SURPLUS EVER SEEN was under clinton. Face it man bush has done nothing but make his cronies rich and kill alot of people for oil. oh yea welfare reform are things that CLINTON INSTITUTED. still you havent answered to bush's going awol and being an "UNAMERICAN" pussy as you like to call people who dont like war. BUSH LIES THE POOR DIES

:puke: Bush

Most everyone in Austin hates him... kinda funny, since his seat as Governor was based there.

I'm not voting for him.

Even if everything in that list is true, why can't we do that here in the States? Spend the money here first.

:werd:

That's one of the many reasons why I no longer work for Halliburton. I'm sure 99% of you reading this thread know which company THAT is.

:lmao:

wow the liberal media doesnt show that do they....

um... did you say liberal media? You know, I've been subject the this "liberal media" for the past few years and you know what the thing is, its not that liberal. I bet you would like to see a bit of evidence to support that claim, so here are some numbers from the Pew Charitable trusts project for Excelence in Journalism concerning the converage in the 2000 presidential election
Gore Bush
Positive 13% 24%
Neutral 31% 27%
Negative 56% 49%
Those numbers come from that group which is a part of the Columbia school of journalism, and after examining 1,149 stories from 17 leading news sources.
I mean were you paying attention at all? News agencies couldnt broadcast enough the missquote about gore creating the internet.

As to your predictions about Gore, how can you validate that? On what basis do you make those guesses on? And do you realize that for our government and its programs to operate taxes are necessary? I know that this seems to be a foreign concept for most Americans, but to operate a government requires money which is provided by tax payers. It is this money that assists the old, disabled, and all around unfortuate. It also pays for our education system, health care, social security, prisons, millitary, and every other government implemented program. These things have to be payed for and taxes are the means by which they are.

Back