the "real" type r shift knob

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

::waiting for someone to photoshop 'teh ghey' in place of the Type R::

DO NOT CONFUSE THESE WITH CHEAP AFTERMARKET KNOBS. THEY ARE NOT HELD ON BY A JAM NUT AT THEIR BASE. THEY FULLY THREAD ONTO THE SHIFTER AND ARE HELD IN PLACE BY 2 ALLEN KEYS NOT 1.

shitty design

THESE KNOBS SIT LOWER THEN THE FACTORY KNOBS AND WILL SHORTEN YOUR SHIFTERS THROW BY OVER 6.5%.

even worse

god that thing is fuckin :ghey:

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Feb 24 2004, 03:43 PM
I cannot believe the ghetto-ness of that "shift knob".

They should have printed the letters backwards, that way when that horribly designed shift knob gouges into your hand, you can be leet and have 'Type R' embedded in your skin! :blink:

Originally posted by DarkHand+Feb 24 2004, 04:45 PM-->
dohcvtec_accord
@Feb 24 2004, 03:43 PM
I cannot believe the ghetto-ness of that "shift knob".

They should have printed the letters backwards, that way when that horribly designed shift knob gouges into your hand, you can be leet and have 'Type R' embedded in your skin! :blink:

thats about the only thing that would make that POS functional

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Feb 24 2004, 10:44 PM

THESE KNOBS SIT LOWER THEN THE FACTORY KNOBS AND WILL SHORTEN YOUR SHIFTERS THROW BY OVER 6.5%.

O.......M......F.....G......someone qiuck, hand that man a loaded gun a bottle of tequila.

i know, i think i want to email him and ask how he calculated this precise reduction in shifter throw- :whatafucktard:

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Feb 24 2004, 11:48 PM
i know, i think i want to email him and ask how he calculated this precise reduction in shifter throw- :whatafucktard:

Come on man, that's simple math. just get the length with the stock knob, and the length with the "type R" knob and subtract :p

im watching his auction...if he starts selling a shitload of those...

im going to order one, give it my neighbor who owns a machine shop and see if he cant reverse engineer and give me a bomb ass deal on a hundred or so :D

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Feb 24 2004, 06:51 PM
haha, let me know if your neighbor can figure out how to make marvel of engineering like that

he probably can.....he is really good at his shit.

If they just made one with a plain "H" logo for honda...he would sell more....

But I already have an Authintic Mugen Shift knob in my Rex...so I wount buy one.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Feb 24 2004, 06:49 PM
im watching his auction...if he starts selling a shitload of those...

im going to order one, give it my neighbor who owns a machine shop and see if he cant reverse engineer and give me a bomb ass deal on a hundred or so :D

ill do it myself at work.

CNC owns,

fuck this shit, i hate anything type this or that.........and I mean everything from true oem white R's to whatever........it's all fucking badged gay shti.fuck it

Back