the right to be cocky??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

First, I cannot believe that a group of dudes argued this long on a forum. Second, I cannot believe we are having another conversation related to an idiot thread. Third, I can believe that the kid is a complete douche bag and needs to be caned.

they didnt run
no fucking shit they didnt' run.

that is a dumbass forum. and everybody knows that srt4 owners are the biggest douche bags in the car world.

a big dick contest is a big dick contest. and thats what drag racing is. pull it out or shut up. basically its all fucking gay.

the srt4 owner is a girl...and it wasnt even between her and him..it was between the audi and kswapped eg

find someone over 30 who does drag racing. they are either a super douche that can't leave the past behind or someone who is track only and just loves their old muscle car and shooting down at 10 seconds or less. huge difference between the two eras. and there is a reason that guys like me, E, B, b16, jeef, all like other racing.

also, we are all past the point of being different, proving something, or any other big dick contests. we don't need the fastest sohc, loudest stereo, or biggest rims. it's called maturity. we don't squabble over this shit, basically it's all fucking stupid.

yarp. I know my car is slow, but i'd still race a mustang... lol

i actually did once, and got smashed, but not as bad as i thought i would. later i learned he had a v6. that sumbitch hehe

yarp. I know my car is slow, but i'd still race a mustang... lol

i actually did once, and got smashed, but not as bad as i thought i would. later i learned he had a v6. that sumbitch hehe

the proof?

Prefacing your blatant threadjack with "i dont wanna thread jack" doesn't make it cool.

Fail.

Back