the right to be cocky??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so what are your views on straight line racing??
do you think that "lenghts" should be given? should competitors be able to negotiate mods/add ons???
reason i ask is because on a local forum i go on.there is a guy that is always bein cocky.talkin shit and all this because his car is quick..
now mind you there was a thread made a couple days ago about a v8 TT audi vs a 50 trim srt4...
well this kid came up talking shit saying oh yea of course u beat it its a neon and all that shit..well when called out to race he starts playing the oh i have an n/a 4 cyl you have all this and that...
well finally it came down to it and he said he would do it if he could use a bottle and get 5 lengths..
i know this kid and he will not race against a car he has doubt that he will beat..he will either take lengths and keep bragging when he wins or wont run..
i called him out saying that if his car is so fast then why not run it heads up/run what you brung///now hes talking shit saying to step out of it and let the big boys run..

yea i admit his car is quick..its a k20 eg hatch..but for him to be cocky just cuz he beats alot slower cars.just doesnt seem right to me

Teh internets are indeed srs bsnss. Who cares what he says online about his car? If ur shit is faster than his and he won't race you....find out where he lives and stalk him and catch him at a stoplight on his way to work and video tape it.

Back