The Rims Photoshoot

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
I got some wheels for next to nothing yesterday (although I had to buy a new tire today), so I've been pimping the 4x4 Civic. It'll get lowered all in due time. Anyways, I washed the car up today, removed the ugly fender trim, and popped off the Civic EX emblems.

Half of Billings, MT is above the rims (big cliffs) and the other side which is more business, college, etc is below the rims. The edge is a state park, so I drove out there after work today and took some pictures. Enjoy :)

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

Yes, I did go offroad. And yes, I went over those ruts and rocks.

looking sharp man I dig the wheels on the 4 door. My only critique is to pull the license plate frame off, other than that I love it.

there's two holes in the bumper if i remove it. besides, mt requires a front plate on the bumper.
and i'm not gonna shave it because eventually i'll have a wings west bumper on there. why put the money into getting that bumper fixed and repainted.
and remember,this car isn't going to be a speed demon. it's just a cruiser for while i'm in college.

Looks decent...not a big fan of the four door, but your wheel gap dosen't have shit on mine. :)

nice wheel gap...

get some lowering springs

but then i guess you can;t go offroading
DER

Back