The Ring: Warning : Spolier!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sorry to say, but Donny Darko was one of the worst movies I've seen in a long time.

Apparently u havent seen the adventures of pluto nash (or ANY recent Eddy Murphy movie for that matter)

Donnie Darko is the shit, its prob the best thought out movie I've seen in awhile, and I work at movie gallery, so yeah I watch alot of movies. If you watched it once and didn't get it or care for it, watch it again and it's a lot better.

I saw the ring again the other day but my little brother didn't... I got up for a second and said I had to take a piss, ran in his room and turn his 2 tv's to static. He almost pissed his pants when he walked in there.

The Ring was a great movie, and yes i am not affraid to admit it, I got the shit scared out of me...

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Mar 10 2003, 06:10 PM
I'd have to say it's not a shit scarin movie but a freaky one

:werd: i was not scared but it was freaky. Only movie I have ever been really freaked by was The Texas Chainsaw Masicure (sp?)

Dude, we're like 20, does ANY movie scare us now? We aren't 8 years old and watching Friday the 13th or Halloween anymore.

i found the ring funny as hell, but i am a little warped as it is. like when she came out of the tv and the dude was freaking out i was rolling laughing so hard

Back