The Rolling Stones

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mozzandherb

I just saw the Rolling Stones in concert live in Ottawa Ontario, biatch! Awesome show! Just wanted to let you all know, my buddies are swapping my engine and I'm at the Stones, good friends. Anyway I don't know what the Stones schedule is, but if your going to see them or if you already have, what a great show. Good night.

I dunno about you, but I don't think I'd let my friends work on my car without me there.... God knows what'd fall off when they were "through"!!!

:blink:

i dont see what the big deal is about a bunch of 65 yr old rockers....

i mean, seeing ozzy is like going to the senior center....

It sold out in 40 minutes in baltimore... i hate the stones anyway. They were a good band. But the key word in that statement is "were".

i dont find there music the least bit enjoyable. they fall into the category of bands that i think people like just because its cool to like them.

others would be-
misfits
ramones
jimi hendrix
u2

someo f the music is good, some of it not so good, but they are all way over hyped and over glorified. its the trendy thing to do to wear there t-shirts. people just like those bands because its the cool thing to do.

I'll agree with that. Hendrix has a few more good songs than the others though, IMO. U2 shouldn't even be playing anymore.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Aug 29 2005, 05:00 AM
Singing and dancing Prunes??!?!?!?!

:rawr: :happydance: :wheelchair:
[post=546660]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey, the california raisins made a killing in their day... Maybe prunes will be the new thing.

Um...I genuinely like Jimi Hendrix for his music. Have you seen the video of his woodstock performance? One of the best live performances of all time.

As for U2

Bono can suck a big hairy dick. U2 Blows.

my thoughts on jimi hendrix

i dont care how talented he was, i dont care how technical he was. his music is not pleasing to my ears, and neither is his voice by a long shot. i genuinely dont understand how people enjoy it. you would have to be high on acid to like it.

that's the only way he played. :p

and how can you not dig someone playing with their tongue?

Only song I like from the stones is "Paint it Black" and that shit is like 30 years old. Drugs are keeping Keith Richards alive.

I seriously think that half the time Hendrix just humped the guitar and it made noise.

he is like yengway malmsteen (sp??)
norwegian guy that can play the entire bethovens 5th on his guitar. he plays what like 16 instruments in a symphony would play all on his guitar. he is probably the only living person that can do it because its so technical, but to listen to it... it just doesnt sound good. probably the most technical guitar work ever and it sounds like garbage. thats how i look at hendrix.

Back