the RS is gone.... what to do with the money

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

9 grand to kill

a TT M3 BMW, dood if you can't get laid then just craigslist your wiener

then just craigslist your wiener first, then you should have the money

if there is not really anything you need at the moment, just put it away

no need to spend it for the sake of spending it
wait and use it for something you really want / need

funny how things happen. remember that those little things you do may not always go un-noticed. when you least expect it, someone will think of you. :) good people for sure. i hope i can be like that when i am older.

I'd say put it towards the M3 fund. Kill off the payments, and when the new M3 comes out.....trade it in. The less you owe means better credit, more of an investment on your part and smaller payments. Either that, or trade in the Bimmer and get a toy, and a DD.

I'd say put it towards the M3 fund. Kill off the payments, and when the new M3 comes out.....trade it in.
i think the new M is going to be out of my budget. they are talking 70-80k for the damn thing. :(

The less you owe means better credit, more of an investment on your part and smaller payments.

lol. all of that is wrong. nice try though.

Either that, or trade in the Bimmer and get a toy, and a DD.

the bimmer is the toy and a daily driver. i couldn't ask for a better car.

this is the only car i've owned that i truely am in love with. sometimes i get giddy when im about to go out somewhere. lol

i couldn't replace it with anything better that i can aford.

insert celerity post.... buy something from 1920 here............

Makes sense, then get a portion of the money and do something fun with it. Buy something for the M3, get a strut bar, or an intake, or a shift knob or something. Its good to save, but it's also good to enjoy your prosperity too.

M's come with a strut bar from the factory.
the intake is fine... its not really an intake anyway... its an ITB cover
the shift knob is fine, and probably better feel than anything aftermarket i could possibly buy.

fast and furious said:
these are not honda civics

Haha, allright - then again, buy something fun. Don't go completely nuts and blow 9k at the strip club, but maybe put aside like 1.5k and do something interesting with it.

i still say put it towards bills. its not like you NEED anything right now, but it cant hurt to start putting a good dent into M payment or if you got credit cards, insurance, etc.

oh oh oh i know....

buy a bass guitar....

Haha, allright - then again, buy something fun. Don't go completely nuts and blow 9k at the strip club, but maybe put aside like 1.5k and do something interesting with it.
I doubt he could bang strippers 900 times. Besides, who would want to.

Back