the saga continues

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
ok, so as you know my CRX got stolen and my brother's Prelude got broken into in less than a week.

So that left me with two vehicles, my Pathfinder (that I just put a new oil pump on a week ago to get it running) and my R1.

Last nite the Pathfinder started knocking really bad out of nowhere, and about 5 minutes later a rod was hanging out of the oilpan.

Great. I've only got the bike to get me to and from work.

So today, I'm cruising down the road. This reggin bitch in a Suburban changes lanes without signaling or looking RIGHT ON TOP OF ME and runs me into a milf in a Grand Prix.

2007 is the most horrible year EVER.

damn y0!.. you havent had the greatest luck this year

did the bitch in the Sub. stop atleast .. sue her ass!! ahaha

damn, sorry to hear this man.

who's church did you swear in? god has it in for you this year.

You need to buy the ugliest, crappiest (dependable) car you can find. Beat the hell out of it with a sledge hammer, break a window or two, and use that for your daily driver.

It has to be uglier than everything else in the parking lot. Only then will it not be a target. If somone hits it, so fucking what.

**edit**

Come to think of it.. I have a 1992 BMW 325i in Ok shape. Needs a fender and a headlight/grill/marker light. (deer damage). $1500. Zip tie a wally world headlight in the bastard and daily it.

Last edited:
This reggin bitch in a Suburban changes lanes without signaling or looking RIGHT ON TOP OF ME and runs me into a milf in a Grand Prix.

2007 is the most horrible year EVER.
lol i haven't used or heard that word in a while...thanks for bringing back memories lol

ok, back to topic... that sucks. You need to buy a monster truck or some shit that way you are safe and can't get ran over...again.

The fucker in the suburban didn't stop...the milf did, though. She was actually pretty damn hot, AND she took me to a NICE ass restaurant for lunch (that she paid for)...

and I got the digits.

:D

the bike isn't TOO bad, scratched up all the left side fairings pretty bad, bent my footpeg, messed up my left bar end, and bent my clutch lever. I picked up a new footpeg and clutch lever already, I'm probably just going to leave the rest alone for now...

I appreciate the offer for the oldschool beemer, if I had the cash I'd definitely take it off your hands, but as of now I've got $312 to my name (And that's only because I just sold my bowflex to a friend of mine for 300 bucks like 20 minutes ago)...so my budget is more in the range of a Plymouth Acclaim...lol

The fucker in the suburban didn't stop...the milf did, though. She was actually pretty damn hot, AND she took me to a NICE ass restaurant for lunch (that she paid for)...

and I got the digits.
only you could pull this off

dayum Will. you didnt get hurt too bad did ya? did a police report get filed (i sure as hell hope so). did the lady in the 'burban stop? also, was she on her cell phone?

**edit** you get a plate or number or the milf of that lady that hit u?

dayum Will. you didnt get hurt too bad did ya? did a police report get filed (i sure as hell hope so). did the lady in the 'burban stop? also, was she on her cell phone?

eh, I'm ok...my leg is kinda sore, but there's no way I can afford to go to the hospital, so I'm gonna have to tough it out. I'm pretty sure I'm not hurt though...just a bit sore. There wasn't any kind of actual police report filed, just the accident report. Since the bitch in the 'burban didn't stop, and I was too busy smashing into a Pontiac to get the plate number (shit, I didn't even see what color it was other than black or grey or blue or something dark), the cop said there wasn't much he could do....which, really, is understandable...I don't have full coverage insurance, so it's not like I can file it anyways...I'm just hoping that because the cop said neither of us is at-fault that the milf isn't going to try and file a claim on my insurance...because if that happens, I'm probably going to get dropped.

your next buy should be a military spec hum v. that should take care of anyone running into u. and as far as people breaking into ur cars, i would get a pit and train it to kill and let it live in the hum v..

your next buy should be a military spec hum v. that should take care of anyone running into u. and as far as people breaking into ur cars, i would get a pit and train it to kill and let it live in the hum v..

so what would you do if you went out to your car late at night and the pit didnt recognize you.. and tore you a new asshole..

and I got the digits.

:D

Dam dude, you got bad luck following you every where, at least you made the best out of this one, Pimp Pimp, hooray!!!! :D

so what would you do if you went out to your car late at night and the pit didnt recognize you.. and tore you a new asshole..

:eek:

Back