The Sammiches thread that used to be Chunk Norris Jokes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I find it hilarious that people actually give a damn about the rep.

633615686856812126-chucknorris.jpg

y does everyone keep coming to my posts and starting shit and its funny i only neg rep people when there being duchebags

llol ur funny ur saying im pretty new to internet huh well no im not actually have ur heard of ign.com well i built it same with beastmods.com and egl.com and gatheringofgamers.com but dosnt matter how i spell its about coding and layouts but anywho

y does everyone keep coming to my posts and starting shit and its funny i only neg rep people when there being duchebags

No, the funny part is that the negative rep you're passing out doesn't hurt anyone because you're in the red (i.e. your reputation rating is negative). You can pass out all the negative rep you want, but it's not hurting any of us so you might as well stop...

llol ur funny ur saying im pretty new to internet huh well no im not actually have ur heard of ign.com well i built it same with beastmods.com and egl.com and gatheringofgamers.com but dosnt matter how i spell its about coding and layouts but anywho

Oh really? You built IGN huh? Proof please...

In all fairness, this dude has spent a lot of time overseas in recent years. Maybe he was unaware of the fact that most of us got bored with Chuck Norris jokes several years back? :shrug2:

Anti-Chuck Norris facts:

Chuck Norris never learned to swim because his family's gene pool was too small.

Chuck Norris once attempted round house kicking Jet Li. His leg broke when it connected with the television, then he fell and broke his hip.

Chuck Norris tried to touch MC Hammer, but got burned.

Chuck Norris' brain cells cure cancer... too bad he doesn't have a brain.

Chuck Norris almost turned down the offer to make a cameo in the movie "Dodgeball" on the grounds that he doesn't like to dodge balls—he prefers to have them resting on his chin.

When Chuck Norris completes a push-up, he does not actually move all the way down, it's the Earth moving up and punching him in the face.

Chuck Norris has been confused with Santa Clause, because whenever he enters a little boy's room he leaves with an empty sack.

Chuck Norris' penis is so small that when he has an orgasm the sperm are released in a single file line.

Chuck Norris wears a size 2 ballet slipper.

Chuck Norris beats off to "Pretty in Pink" three times a day with a wax figure of Andrew McCarthy lodged in his ass.

Rice cakes go straight to Chuck Norris' thighs.

Chuck Norris claims he is "Ms. New Booty."

Chuck Norris experiences heavy flow on account of his wide-set vagina.

Chuck Norris shaves emoticons into his pubic hair.

Chuck Norris' beard is actually a merkin. He can't function without a man's pubes on his face.

Chuck Norris always judges a book by its cover.

Chuck Norris always sleeps 8 hours a night, and can be caught cat-napping several times a day.

If you bother Chuck Norris during Grey's Anatomy he'll, like, totally be pissed at you for weeks.

Chuck Norris and the Total Gym sold out for the same reason: they're both CHEAP.

Chuck Norris loves to strike up meaningless conversations with single mothers long enough to finish his Virginia Slim cigarette, put it out in the child's eye, and run away.

It was reported that Chuck Norris had given millions of dollars to AIDS research. After a thorough investigation, the reports were found to be false because Chuck had actually said, "I've given millions AIDS."

Chuck Norris was fired and arrested from his job at a Dallas Texas school after a video showed him smelling the football players jock straps. He was taken into custody oddly enough by a real Texas Ranger named Walker.

Chuck Norris is trying to bring back the "fanny pack."

In all fairness, this dude has spent a lot of time overseas in recent years. Maybe he was unaware of the fact that most of us got bored with Chuck Norris jokes several years back? :shrug2:

noooo like I said, he just inhaled to much "dumbass gas" over there and brought the horribly low IQ he has back with him.

and good stuff DarkHand, I've never seen those before

Last edited:
boydog129.jpg

wait...wait....wait

IGN went online in 1998....you were fucking 12.

GTFO m8.

well just to chop you down on the other three sites.

egl.com doesn't exist
gatheringofgamers.com was created/run by Jet Set studios, I highly doubt you have any affiliation with them. See this webpage http://www.jetsetstudio.net/aboutus.html
and....
Beastmods.com was created by toxicitygaming and once again I highly doubt you and them are affiliated

Last edited:
Back