The Sammiches thread that used to be Chunk Norris Jokes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Shit. I just finished off my sammich and a cold one but my computers fd up so I can't upload the pics.

im drunk and just had an omlette
it had eggs spinach and fette cheese in it
it came wiht a side of bacon some homefreis and rie toast
the coffe was ok but not as goosd as suual

i diont teke pictures so fuck you7

i guess thert it wouldnt be for the competirition anyway cause i dint make it and it want a pastrami sammich

oh well

till tonorrow bitches :fuckyou3:

Well fuck, Ive been under a damn car all week and now Im far to drunk to be makin a sammich of any kind. Next week Ill show you rooks whats up. :D

im drunk and just had an omlette
it had eggs spinach and fette cheese in it
it came wiht a side of bacon some homefreis and rie toast
the coffe was ok but not as goosd as suual

i diont teke pictures so fuck you7

i guess thert it wouldnt be for the competirition anyway cause i dint make it and it want a pastrami sammich

oh well

till tonorrow bitches :fuckyou3:

E's first drunk post?

The best was 15 min later, E walks up the stairs where i'm lounging out in the living room.... "Did you just hear a geese call?" wtf... no.... maybe it's the laundry (had some wash going)... confused E goes back to his room. lol

i heard that damn goose call most of the night... i just finally accepted that it was all in my head and tried to ignore it

the place i was at had shit for vodka selection... so i strayed away from my standard menu

had a bunch of these

spaten-oktoberfest.gif

some shots of this

crown-royal.jpg

some shots of this

jagermeister.jpg

and some of this

Brandy_Leroux_Blackberry300.gif

apparently that is the secret combination that makes me hear geese :shrug2:

Well,
you basically made a german (spaten) canadian (crown) deer (jager), so i guess that could sound like

did spaten change their bottle? i didnt think their octoberfest looked like that

I forgot to pick up the Sauerkraut and Onions but...
IMG_0513.jpg

The sandwich obviously cooled a bit in the picture taking process.
IMG_0511.jpg

Straight up Hot Pastrami on fresh Rye bread from Jew Town in Chicago. I pan fried it. Threw some Muenster cheese on it while hot, didnt think it was enough meat so I repeated that. I added a bit of Sam Adams Noble Pils to some Ken's Honey Mustard for some extra flavor. To finish it off I grilled the entire sandwich.

Like I said, I intended to add some sauerkraut and grilled onions, but iFail. I never tried pastrami before but Ill definetly be eating it again. Damn good sandwich.

Edit: On a side note. Sam Adams Noble Pils is an awesome beer. As with most of their bests, it is only seasonal so I recommend you pick some up while you still can.

i made a disgustingly delicious sandwich last night. bleu cheese, egg and hot sauce sandwich haha

DSCN1138.jpg

and yes, i was drunk

What I want to know is, how long have you been using your cutting board with the wrapping still on it?

What I want to know is, how long have you been using your cutting board with the wrapping still on it?
hahaha actually we have like three different cutting boards in the kitchen. that one my dad had just picked up from the store. its pretty badass actually. i have failed at getting my sandwich together because i was more concerned with getting my crx back together.

and as crazy as this sounds, ive never stepped foot in a walmart ever in my life.

Back