The Sammiches thread that used to be Chunk Norris Jokes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

60659219.DSC_0265.jpg

porkchop-sandwiches.jpg

Like the pic says, GTFO!!!

u say my vette is crap its funny my car is prob 10 years older than your shitty little honda.

i dont have a Honda... i have a Toyota pickup and an Acura :D

Last edited:
u say my vette is crap its funny my car is prob 10 years older than your shitty little honda. and its still worth 5x the amount isnt that funny and i have over 30k into just the motor

I am a Chevy guy and a vette fan. I have seen 88 vettes go for 3,000- 8,000, maybe a little more if they are mint/ very low mileage. A 98 Civic would probably be in the 2,500-7,000 range. Your Vette unless its mint isn't worth much more than a 98 Civic.

What did you do to spend 30k on your motor?

Also, punctuation is your friend.

i have over 30k into just the motor

I bet he couldn't name 30k worth of parts for that motor. Also, you can buy a Merlin 572 crate for like 15k, ready to run, with like 700 or 800 hp so, there's no reason to spend 30. This dude is a habitual liar.

to dump 30k into an 88 vette would be fucking retarded to say the least

u say my vette is crap its funny my car is prob 10 years older than your shitty little honda. and its still worth 5x the amount isnt that funny and i have over 30k into just the motor and ur sitting here and trying to talk crap about a car u have never seen or a person u dont even know for all u know i could be bill gates. but im not. but u dont know me or anything about me u just keep thinking everything i am saying is a lie when its not nothing of what i have said on this site or any other site is a lie. about 99 percent of the people on this site arnt mechanics, dont know a fucking wrench from a screwdriver. Alot of u still live with ur parents. And probably will til ur 30 cause u think ur cool with ur little 4cyl hondas that are peices of shit btw. And the people who do think they know what they are talking about are internet nerds who look up in a book when someone asks a question. Like who cars about a b16 b18 gsr h22 or h23 k20 k24. f22 who the fuck cares. No honda is worth building. any fucking caveman can do it go to ebay and order parts there is not a single part of a honda that is fucking hard. Go ahead and start all ur stupid fucking ignorant comments. Ur the type of people who think ur big and bad and go drive next to a fuckin stock car and think ur fast. well u aint. and never will be. Hondas are tunafish cans on wheels pos. Yes toxic was my fucking team on gamebattles u morons me and steve built it he made the graphics and i did the coding. and egl has since changed there domain name to eliteladders and since ur a moron u wouldnt know would u

Let me guess the shitty 88 corvette is something your daddy gave you and the prelude is what you drive 99.9% of the time? Go the hell away already.

If he spent 30k on the motor, he shouldnt be braggin about runnin 10's.

Also, his comment about no Honda ever bein fast or what ever. Can you guys even count the number of Hondas with < 30k into the whole car that run 10's and lower?

oh yeah there are lots.... it doesnt take that much money to build a fast honda. you could go 10s for less than $10k if you did it right.

shit i have less than $9k total in my car and run 12s on street tires. and i even paid a shop to do the engine build :p

BS call-outs never get old.
This thread has pretty much failed

in before lock!

and first of all never said i ran 10s i run 9.2 at 152 but anyway yes the car is in mint condition not a single scratch on it has 28k on it. When i came back from iraq my father gave me the car as a gift i then put my money into the car the body interior are perfect condition and weve had the car appraised at 47k but anyways

if you got it appraised you got paper work on it.. post it or :bs:

and first of all never said i ran 10s i run 9.2 at 152 but anyway yes the car is in mint condition not a single scratch on it has 28k on it. When i came back from iraq my father gave me the car as a gift i then put my money into the car the body interior are perfect condition and weve had the car appraised at 47k but anyways

I really hope you're using your GI bill to go back to high school.

See these? .... They're periods, use them in your rambling sentences every now and then, I'm glad to see you know how to use them as you have one in there. Maybe we can actually read this bullshit you're spouting without having to decipher it first.

Oh and where's the timeslips for your 9.2 run? Otherwise I call bullshit.

Back