The Sammiches thread that used to be Chunk Norris Jokes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What was your rank while you were in Iraq? how long where you there for? did you see combat?

u say my vette is crap its funny my car is prob 10 years older than your shitty little honda. and its still worth 5x the amount isnt that funny and i have over 30k into just the motor and ur sitting here and trying to talk crap about a car u have never seen or a person u dont even know for all u know i could be bill gates. but im not. but u dont know me or anything about me u just keep thinking everything i am saying is a lie when its not nothing of what i have said on this site or any other site is a lie. about 99 percent of the people on this site arnt mechanics, dont know a fucking wrench from a screwdriver. Alot of u still live with ur parents. And probably will til ur 30 cause u think ur cool with ur little 4cyl hondas that are peices of shit btw. And the people who do think they know what they are talking about are internet nerds who look up in a book when someone asks a question. Like who cars about a b16 b18 gsr h22 or h23 k20 k24. f22 who the fuck cares. No honda is worth building. any fucking caveman can do it go to ebay and order parts there is not a single part of a honda that is fucking hard. Go ahead and start all ur stupid fucking ignorant comments. Ur the type of people who think ur big and bad and go drive next to a fuckin stock car and think ur fast. well u aint. and never will be. Hondas are tunafish cans on wheels pos. Yes toxic was my fucking team on gamebattles u morons me and steve built it he made the graphics and i did the coding. and egl has since changed there domain name to eliteladders and since ur a moron u wouldnt know would u

this coming from a person that claims to own a prelude.

you sir, are a moron. a complete tool. and if you are in fact a veteran like you say, you are a horrible representation of it.

i doubt you even have a corvette. and if so, you've never turned a wrench on it. GTFO

and first of all never said i ran 10s i run 9.2 at 152 but anyway yes the car is in mint condition not a single scratch on it has 28k on it. When i came back from iraq my father gave me the car as a gift i then put my money into the car the body interior are perfect condition and weve had the car appraised at 47k but anyways

Dude, either put up or shut up. It's that simple.

You CLAIM that your Vette runs a 9.2, yet all you can show us is a blurry video of a car running in the 11s. If you can run nines then post up a video or a time slip and prove it.

You CLAIM that Vette was appraised at nearly 50 grand, yet you provide no proof. If you seriously did get it appraised, then you have paperwork showing the estimated value. Post it up on here and prove it.

You CLAIM that you had a big hand in designing all of these famous websites (IGN being the most famous), yet numerous persons here have pointed out that you were a kid when IGN went online, so your claim is pretty improbable. Still though, if you can post something up here that proves that you are involved with these sites, then do it.

Do you see the pattern here? PROOF! You make all these crazy claims, and then bitch at us for criticizing you. If any or all of these claims are true, you should be able to prove it pretty easily. So either prove it, and put us all to shame, or just shut the hell up please...

Oh, and one more thing. As Matt pointed out, if those comments represent your feelings toward Hondas, then why are you even here to begin with? Go hang out on Vette forums, or video game forums, or the "I like to make crazy claims that are completely unbelievable" forums...

Oh and where's the timeslips for your 9.2 run? Otherwise I call bullshit.

He made this remark in his other abortion, I mean thread.

stupiddouche said:
i said i can only make one run at a time at the drags as i dont want to install a cage as like i said i wont be able to remove the targa top as the cage would interfear with me getting to the bolts to take it off and what shot of nos am i using. what procharger am i using

Even tho, if you run below the limit for any safety equipment you dont have, that track will not allow you to run until said equipment is installed. You get a clean slate when you leave and come back another day.

Oh, and one more thing. As Matt pointed out, if those comments represent your feelings toward Hondas, then why are you even here to begin with? Go hang out on Vette forums, or video game forums, or the "I like to make crazy claims that are completely unbelievable" forums...

I already asked him why hes here, didnt get an answer tho. And dont you try to pawn this reject off on the Vette forums that I frequent! :)

And to add to hondadude141's comment, where were you in Iraq? what city? what neighborhood? what FOB or JSS? What is your MOS? Designator? What time frame did you deploy in? Who did you deploy with? What are the two main things the Iraqi children always ask for? If you actually served and deployed, you will know all these things. If deployment is another f@#king thing you're lying about, you're a complete shit-bag, and should hang yourself.

i believe he served, look at his puncuation/grammar ....

yea.. i should have clarified that not everyone who has served has an IQ of 71

bacon_sandwich.jpg

Bacon sandwich ftmfw.

haha every time we say that, he comes back. im just waiting on him to go buy something at the store for 9.50 and trying to pass it off as a time slip. "ITS SAFEWAY RACEWAY BRO"
Dude, if you bought the movie E.T. for 9.50, at the Speedy Mart, that would totally work!

it took me entirely too long to read this thread. I wish i had been in on it since the beginning.

oh... vettechild.. this is for you

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

now every time you type a sentence, please, use a period from this block of periods.

Back