The Sandblaster arrived today....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Thanks to the wife for getting me a sweet X-mas present...it came today.

Now to finish some work to the house, then I can get back out to the garage and put it together...and thursday it's air compressor shopping day :)

I love you honey....THANK YOU :wink:

Pics will be posted...once it's together...

And B...if the hose is less than 4 feet long...I can blast anything....This puppy is huge. :ph34r:

If you can manage to fit any one of the myriad of wheels you have, you're gonna come into a lot of money soon.

Sandblaster FTW! :mrgreen:

hmmmi have 4 gsr fattys that could use a good blasting and paint....

in about a week...the blasting services should open...from the looks of it...I can fit 3 rims in the blaster at the same time...with tires on them :ph34r:

And I'm not going to rape people on the service...yet... :p

Quoted post[/post]]
can you do paint?? :)

ahb.jpg

:ph34r:

The different tip sizes are for different air pressures....unless you use plastic media...

Sand, and glass beads use the same orifaces...I prefer glass...but right now I have two 50lb bags of sand ust sitting in the garage waiting to be used....

once they are depleated..then I'll just get medium glass beads....

nice! i gots me a andblast cabinet to....kinda handy to have...although i really never use mine. Anywho congrats and i have some glass i could prob sell u on the cheap if u neeed seems how i dont use it.....its not nearly as abrasive as black beauty tho so it can become time consuming. also be sure u have a shop vac to hook to the back of that fucker or otherwise ur gonna start filling ur garage with some shitty and i mean shitty dust. good luck!

holy easter pastel cluster fuck!! How bout a gun metal color on wheels and make it so it doesnt shit out on me after drivin down the block? :mrgreen:

If you need the paint taken off your CRX or 3rd gen Civ hatch you can back it IN TO the sandblaster and close it.

Seriously, that cabinet needs it's own overhead door.

Why do I have the feeling that the neighborhood is no longer safe?

Clayton, I've seen what you do with roofing guns...can only imagine what will happen with this sandblaster.

Back