The search is over.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Danm, thats super cheap for a house. Even in the little town i live in (olivehurst california) a 1500sq ft home on a 1/4 acre lot is like 200-250k.

Originally posted by Guy@Nov 2 2004, 07:56 AM
Danm, thats super cheap for a house. Even in the little town i live in (olivehurst california) a 1500sq ft home on a 1/4 acre lot is like 200-250k.
[post=410559]Quoted post[/post]​

That is even cheap, houses on lots that are the size of the house here in SF start at $700,000. I do not think it is even possible to find a house in San Francisco for under $600,000.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer+Nov 2 2004, 11:36 AM-->
@Nov 2 2004, 07:56 AM

That is even cheap, houses on lots that are the size of the house here in SF start at $700,000. I do not think it is even possible to find a house in San Francisco for under $600,000.
[post=410567]Quoted post[/post]​

all the guy guys are buying everyhtign up eh?

and your just mad that it doesnt snow here, and doesnt have 100% humidity. 9 out of the 12 months it is 90 or lower, with basically 0 humidity. hell, today the high is prpbably in the mid 70's.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM+Nov 2 2004, 08:49 AM-->
Airjockie
@Nov 2 2004, 12:59 AM
Yup...Meriden...

[post=410456]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey your pretty much my next door neighbor now, I live in wallyworld (aka wallingford)

The only thing your not going to really enjoy about Meriden is the Tax rate of 38mills
and the center of Town thru Downtown alot of I think I'm a thug I'm badass I live in a samll city downtown idiots live in that area. All of the outskirts of Meriden that boarder other towns is nice. If you need tour around town or after a descent pizza joint etc.. int the area feel free to ask.
[post=410530]Quoted post[/post]​

Deffinatelly :p

Originally posted by Guy@Nov 2 2004, 07:56 AM

Shit i just did a loan for a couple for a 680sq ft condo for $182,000.

I cant belive what you guys on the east coast pay for place to live out there.

Originally posted by brc80+Nov 2 2004, 11:24 AM-->

[post=410648]Quoted post[/post]​

Don't forget us guys in the middle.

3-year-old condo, 1,050 sq ft, garage, $153,500. :)

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Nov 2 2004, 10:31 AM-->
Originally posted by brc80@Nov 2 2004, 11:24 AM
Guy

[post=410648]Quoted post[/post]​

Don't forget us guys in the middle.

3-year-old condo, 1,050 sq ft, garage, $153,500. :)
[post=410656]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats it im moving.

aai.jpg

My new Garage...hehe...

More pic's here.....sorry for the darkness....the sun went down by the time I got up there...but I'll be up there again with the camera real soon....

the rest of the pics are HERE

schaweeet!

looks big enough for two projects at once. :D

Thanks...

Today I went to the office to do the Mortgage loan paperwork...my credit score was like 599...not the best, but not the worst that they had to work with...anyways..

I still got to arrange for the bank to send their guy to appraise the house...and I can only hope that he will appraise it higher than what I buy it for...then my equity will go up :) and that will be tommorrow I hope, and the home inspector friday...so I can find out if any real problems exist before we close. And the closeing date may be Nov 30....and the move might be the week after that...so CT locals get ready to do some driving for a day...and a huge tripple kegger that night...with a ton of food.

The sooner I can get moved in and everything sorted...the better. I may have to sell the AE86...so I'll be taking offers.....and I have in mind to get a Honda CXR HF or a hatchback...and some cash..... :p

there is an 4g dx hatch here like celerity's dads with a little rust on it, but in overall decent shape. i think she wants 1000 for it. its a 5spd and its that same blue color.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Nov 4 2004, 08:21 AM
.......there is an 4g dx hatch here like celerity's dads with a little rust on it, ......
[post=411794]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh the pain ! THE PAIN !

It's soon to be my Moms. Dad is getting the CRX. Talk about the pain..

At least they will be in the family, and I get to take them to N11.

-> Steve

congratlations jockey, my man. Nice lookin lil house too dude. Itz kinda got a zen thing going on huh.

Nice house bro.....

I can't believe you got that whole thing for $140,000. Two of my parents cars cost more than that. Good find...

:)

Gawd this place is huge...I even found a room that was hidden......ahhh now I have a place to ehmmmm......yeah. :ph34r:

Anyways...the home inspector was happy with everything except the garage...I told him I was going to rebuild it anyway's...so no big loss, there was traces of carpenter ants...so the seller has to treat the house and the garage for them...the furnace is old...but still works...except the chiminy could use a good cleaning...hopefully...I can get the seller to cover that too. :)

The appraiser comes tuesday, so I'm glad the ball is rolling...the realitor told us to start packing...so that's a good hint...I just hope the bank likes my 599 credit score and the huge downpayment we are dropping on the house. I can only hope the appraiser will quote the house more than what I am paying for it...so that extra money will become instant equity.....and then I can get a sepperate loan in the spring to build an awesome garage. 4 car with a workshop....maybe....hehe

I got plenty of land to build on, but we may try to sloe/level it, and clean it all up and get som good grass....I have a feeling I will be doing more home improvent projects than car projects...so I prolly won't be online to much longer...after the move.....to much stuff to build and to remodel.

aaw.jpg

heres a pic from inside the garage...and that's how long the driveway is.... :p

aay.jpg

The inside of the garage...it will have to be like that till the spring...as long as it keeps the water/snow off the Z and the other project car I keep...then I'm happy.

But I might try to fab a makeshift floor and a work bench.... :ph34r:

abn.jpg

My huge back yard.... :eek: I found out where the property line ends...and it's bigger than I thought...so I'm super happy :p

aci.jpg

The Kitchen.....some good food is going to come out of that room.... ;)

add.jpg

Here's the back corner of the property......notice how small the house is? :blink:

Dude I'm starting to house shop and I can't even find a town house in this area with a garage for under 220K Condos with garages go for like 180K+ and unless I buy an older beat up house I can't find shit for under 160K

I'm hoping to spend 180-200K on a house but so far..... nothing worth while has come up =(

Back