The skinny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Black Widow g2

*princess*
so i figure since basically everyone 'doesn't' know but does... i'll tell you what's been going on.

In January, Dave and I had a huge argument about rediculous things (but the same rediculous things for the umpteenth time) and we both decided things were not going to work. We separated, and are now going through divorce... though he lags with paperwork.

I moved to Stockton, currently am looking for work... and dealing with my DUI and all of that.

I live with my boyfriend... who tunes hondas for a living... so if you know anyone around, hit me up. :) I'm learning a lot more on different aspects of working with cars... it's really fun considering it's sort of what I wanted to do anyway.

I just thought since you guys hadn't really officially heard, that i'd tell you what's up. I know everyone's so disappointed that I wasn't posting much anymore... hahahaha... hahahahaha....... :laughbounce:

ok. first things first... they're right.

'the first thing to go when you drink is your judgement'

i had a few drinks... club closed... asked the security guy 'can i snooze in my car for a while before i go?' he says 'if you want your car towed sure, but you gotta get it outta here soon'

well, i'm thinking 'shit, my car will get towed, i need to get it home.' not 'gee, who can i call to come get me and move my car for me.'

dumb thought number 1.

driving home on the backroads at 4am... with a headlight out.

3 lights from home... i see the lights. i know i'm fucked.

he told me i wasn't speeding or driving erradically, making him suspect i was DUI... but the red eyes, tequila on the breath and stuttering gave it away.

i blew a .12. i learned my lesson. i didn't hurt anyone, anyone's kids, or myself. i'm glad no one was involved, and i'll be honest, i had no idea i was that drunk. even now i have clear memory of everything that happened. i seriously haven't ever driven drunk before, so i got what was coming first time i made that idiot decision.

yes, i know i'm a moron. spare me about how much i could have done to prevent it, that i could have killed someone, etc. i know this.

now, i'm left to deal with 1,500 in court fines, 5 days picking up trash on the freeway duty, a 3 month dui class that costs 180 to enroll, and 150 a month for 3 months, an sr-22 filing, 125 to get my license back after 3 months... etc etc... there's all in all a bunch of fees i can't pay for. and i have no choice but to find ways to do so, because they all have deadlines. oh well. i learned my lesson. at least after all the requirements are fulfilled and all is said and done in 3 months, i can legally say i was never convicted of DUI. they're dropping the charge as long as I comply. Oh, and not to mention the 3 years probation.

Anyway....

yea... oh well. shit happens. i can't do anything about it now but just say 'i did something dumb, i got caught, now i'll pay the price.'

how you been twan?

UMM....

ive been... and thats about it. i get up every morning and somehow manage to get through the day, but things have been up and down... way more down then up lately

dui laws are so freakin stupid sometimes.

will .002 of a BAC really cause you to crash more often? i mean, the law is the law, but its not like you were piss drunk... you were a hair over the legal limit. such BS IMO.

me, i know when i can't drive. and i won't.
but i also know that it doesn't happed after 1.3 beers. freakin joke.

well its great to see you alive and kickin Misti but i am however disappoined in hearing you got a DUI. :tisk: you should know better than that.

TWAN....i hope things get better for ya bro.

BDN- yea, i know. i'm dumb, but hey... i made a mistake.

pissedoff- i had like 7 drinks though... and only waited an hour before leaving, so i was drunk. and it wasn't .002... it was .12 (1 and a half times the legal limit) different than just 'a hair'

lol

Back