The slushbox may be no more

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

slushboxteggy - i hear you on the damage to your car - it isn't visually awful, but it's a little bit of damage to a lot of parts, and when ins. companies value our cars less than we do, you're totally aware of the fact they may 'total' it out - but i think the good news here is, who cares if they do - take the check and keep driving her - she's still a beaut, just needs a lil TLC on the front ;).
Not even going to insurance. The hood, fenders, and bumper were already pretty screwed up. Now just add the core support and driver side headlight to that. But it is still functional which is all I really care about at the moment. And when I said the core support was a "little" screwed up, I hadn't tried bolting everything back up yet. It's pretty fucked up.

It's a little tempting though that a front clip would fix all these problems. Maybe after I get another set of wheels. Hopefully something pretty by summer. Then this becomes the DD/project.

At least its in one piece.
88part3.jpg

Bahhhhhhhh that'll buff right out

Just the start of a CRX Rat Rod Roadster, that's all.

Back