The smaller guy wins?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sclass_20040106_001.jpg

:D

The site makes me wanna cry! Pricey Clicky

Is that supposed to be a rear ended moped, or a hell of a side car for the moped?

That pic looks stupid, and yes that site is old as dirt, but after looking at a few of those cars under the Bad Wrecks section, i almost never want to get out and haul ass again in my car. It also makes you think about how safe your car really is, i mean look at some of those cars that cost shitloads of money, then just crunch like an aluminum can in a wreck.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Jan 31 2004, 08:47 PM
That pic looks stupid, and yes that site is old as dirt, but after looking at a few of those cars under the Bad Wrecks section, i almost never want to get out and haul ass again in my car. It also makes you think about how safe your car really is, i mean look at some of those cars that cost shitloads of money, then just crunch like an aluminum can in a wreck.

thats what they are supposed to do, the car absorbes the ipmact so you don't get hurt.

Why is it that everytime someone post a pic on here, it automatically has to be a chop?

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Feb 1 2004, 11:41 AM
Why is it that everytime someone post a pic on here, it automatically has to be a chop?

my pics of my car aren't copped thank you very much.

Back