the sol is going bye bye

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Damnit, Brian. You dickless piece of shit. I fucking hate you, how can you sleep at night when you play such cruel tricks on your members who help support your web site. FUCK YOU! YOU FUCKIN DICK! ALWAYS NAY-SAYING! YOU SIT IN YOUR TOWER... AND FUCKIN' NAP! FUCK YOU!

I'm out, fuck you and your faggot ass! Bitch!

April Fool's. Bish. :)

damn i really thought you sold it.... :whip:

you guys are all suckers, i knew it right when i saw the title of this thread... i was waiting for someone to do an apirl fools joke, when i saw this title, i was like "this must be it" hehe

Got me :shrug2: First joke of the day, wierd, cause I'm at school. :ph34r:

Didnt see that coming at all.

My friends fell for one though, the local radio station (93.3 in san diego) put together a "dogdeball tryout for a reality show" at the sports arena and my dumbass friends went to play..... at 7 in the morning. haha, my other friend recorded it on the news, gotta check that out later. :lol:

but uhh... back on topic, whats up w/ the sol anyway?

its still collecting dust :D

traction bars came in... got some fittings on order... she'll run soon if i can ever figure out my vacuum jungle :(

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 1 2004, 12:45 PM
its still collecting dust :D

traction bars came in... got some fittings on order... she'll run soon if i can ever figure out my vacuum jungle :(

sweet

well hurry your ass up...you got a sol to run!

You fuckin bitch! you know damn well i allways call you a trader i thought it was ture. I saw the thread name then looked at who started the thread and was like........."Fuck!"

You suck bitch! Fuck it i say sell it, playin cruel ass jokes like that...........whore

Damn got me , is the vacuum lines the only thing holding you back???

Back