The stranger

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jeef

NO MA'AM
VIP
I just got surgery on my left hand the other day. The g/f left for the first time since the surgery this morning to go to work. I am kind of bored and was thinking since my left hand is somewhat numb how good it would be for a stranger. The two dilemas are one I can not get the dressing (soft cast) dirty or wet because it does not come off until next friday, and the 2nd is the stitches for the incision are on my lower palm. I have been lucky where I have not had that much pain just a lot of numbness. I want to try the stranger but I dont think its worth what could happen. I was thinking if I wrapped the hand in plastic that would probably hurt to jerk with. I am bored.

jerk with your right and take a finger from you left and put it in your ass. that will cure your boredom.

get_nick said:
jerk with your right and take a finger from you left and put it in your ass. that will cure your boredom.
The mere fact that you came up with this leads me to believe that either A)where you are at there are no girls 2)All the girls are ugly and you'd rather do it yourself or D) You are gay.

I'm leaning towards D...:eek:

B16RacerN2NR said:
The mere fact that you came up with this leads me to believe that either A)where you are at there are no girls 2)All the girls are ugly and you'd rather do it yourself or D) You are gay.

I'm leaning towards D...:eek:

i was simply addressing his boredom issue. i personally don't do this. be he was trying to figure out some options. i was just trying to be funny but everybody took it seriously.

One thing the right hand feels a lot different than the left.
There is no way I am sticking a finger up my ass, thats just gay

If you do decide to stick your numb finger in your ass, you should take it out and immediately shove it in your nose. If you're going for the "Stranger" get the full "Philadelphia" experience.

ive seen it, but not in like 5 or 6 years.....im a movie geek and i didnt even catch that.

I thought of Buzz right away when I read that.

Its from the part where Buzz is explaining why he's not worried about Kevin being home alone.

Back