The Subaru Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
I ran the car at the track, best time was a 13.00 @ 106 on the stock turbo. Jesse from Turbokits.com hooked me up a bit and I picked up a 20G turbo for my Subaru. I got all the old stuff off and started on the new stuff. Im hoping to have this thing all back together by mid to end of June. I still need injectors, motor mounts, bov, cai, turbo inlet etc.....But Im getting the FMIC kit done in the meantime since I have all this stuff sitting around. Heres the progress so far :)

wrxturbo.jpg

wrxturbo1.jpg

wrxturbo2.jpg

wrxturbo3.jpg

^Can anyone guess what the 4-wheeler is in the background?????

wrxturbo4.jpg

wrxturbo5.jpg

wrxturbo6.jpg

wrxfmic.jpg

^Not sure if Im using this bumper or hacking up the stocker yet....

thats a badass 4WHEELER i seen a go kart with a gsr 600 in it...thing was spinning tires...nice build too that turbo is HUGE...ull probley run like 11.4s or quicker

I want to live your life, just for a month. Wanna trade ?

*not complaining* but this week you DO NOT want my life. Everyday has been 5am to 1am for the last 2 weeks. Trying to get my house all purdy for the big bday bash for my daughters first bday :)

Normally, yeah its fun :D

Is that a body kit bumper? It really doesn't look bad at all...

Is that serious or sarcastic, doesnt look bad part :lol: Im not sure I like it to be honest. Its an erebuni bumper. I like my stock (small foglight) RS bumper. Im thinking about cutting the center of it all out and keeping it. Then getting a lip for the front. Ill take a pic with both and put it to a vote :)

Is that serious or sarcastic, doesnt look bad part :lol: Im not sure I like it to be honest. Its an erebuni bumper. I like my stock (small foglight) RS bumper. Im thinking about cutting the center of it all out and keeping it. Then getting a lip for the front. Ill take a pic with both and put it to a vote :)

No, no sarcasm. I seriously think it looks pretty good for a kit bumper...

It was the least offensive when I bought it, which was like 7 years ago now LOL! Ive had this car and all the shit sitting around for it FOREVER now....

Im going to take some pics over the weekend and photochop a modded RS bumper onto it to compare :)

Sold the stock turbo already, sorry....

i put 15k on the car with lil issue, so it was time to throw the big boy on that bitch :)

Back