the sys admin song :P

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ROFL!!!! I SWEAR TO GOD CAPS LOCK IS THE DEVIL!....cept when im yelling on a message board.

DONT OPEN .EXE ATTACHMENTS. I SHALL KEEL YOU!!

No joke. This girl pissed off our programmer...he happends to check the logs on our gateway.....she was gone the next day...Tetris...really...GOOD LORD.

i wonder if people are really that dumb... not knowing to just plug shit in?

anyway, wow sysadmins are ruthless. but then again, if i had that power and someone was sweating me, i would probably do the same too.

anybody remember the old transcripts of the tech support guy? He used to tell the end user things like "Type format c: /y"... or DEL *.*...

my parents are exceptions because in the "old country" the best thing was a flash light. pretty remote mountain farmers.

which reminds me, when i was doing the cust. serv. job at starbucks, people didnt know how to even empty their cookies and temp files even though theyve been there for at least a year or had other prior "computer exp." the supervisor was even surprised i knew how to work excel and access when the job specifically required you to know how.

makes me feel smart.

lol, knowledge of access is a requisite for my job....funny how im one of 4 people in the office that know how to use access.

Me, The Programmer, Call Center Manager, and President...thats it.

The only thing anyone else in the office knows how to do is use the form....its really kinda sad.

Back