The Top 10 Gayest Cars

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jun 21 2003, 08:33 AM
Jeep Wrangler :lol: :rolleyes:

I know how did even get in the top 10. It is one of the last true SUV's out there. Miata, yea I guess I can see that one but jetta #1? The bug for sure is more gayer then that. VW has alot of gay cars.

I had a saab 900 turbo that car was bad ass no way it was gay.

Originally posted by racerxb20z@Jun 21 2003, 10:04 AM
I had a saab 900 turbo that car was bad ass no way it was gay.

Maybe there is some kinda of connection here. You think the car was bad ass for a reason.

that f*ckin' sucks monkey nutts...i'm about to go scoop up a 1.8T golf in about a month...now i'm not so sure :eek:

if you like the car then who fucking cares what anyone else thinks of it
the GTI 1.8T is a sweet car... i have a few friends with them

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jun 21 2003, 01:01 PM

there slow when you pass em with a supra

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jun 21 2003, 02:01 PM

hell yeah E...it was a joke on my part...i'm getting a good ass deal on a 4 door GTi with an AWW motor, not the gay ass AWD motor :p :D ...hopefully i can make it a sleeper by shaving off the 1.8T symbol...covering up the grill so no one will see the big ass IC i'm going to get, i'm going to stick with the diverter valve (you need to anyways cuz of the MAF) cuz it's not as loud as a BOV and it's better :p, and last but not least people will be unsuspecting because a lot of people don't know they made 1.8T 4 doors

i dont think its "gay" (ghey) cars

i think they actually rated cars that the gay/lesbian comunity owns

I am surprised that the Mercury capri (I think that is the name -- two seater, convertable with slanted tail lights) didn't make the list.

Milan

I don't know....my 97 Wrangler helped me pick up quite a bit of tang at the beach....chicks like riding with the top down with their tops down

With the wrangler I think they mixed up the redneck list and the :ghey: list.
My truck is #10 on the dyke list.

you guys are forgetting that these cars arent just gay, they are lesbian............and lesbians are cool.

this list is soooo friggin gay come on $#@()#@$ dumbass who put it together I can understand if that was a study at some college but geez

Jeep Wrangler is one of the #1 get yourself laid cars/trucks if anyone on this board has drove one with the top off you will know what I mean

and BMW3 series? come on....

Del Sol is gay
Seabring yes gay
Lebaron cough cough for old gay people
Geo Storm
Mercury capri is friggin gay out the muffler
2003 Civic SI is such a friggin gay car
Beatle is a very gay car BUT I've saw a thing awhile ago not sure if it was MSN autos or somewhere else anyways they went around asking girls whats the hottest car for a guy to drive and the beatle was near the top of the list!!!!!!!! as with a Jag Convert and BMWs the later I can understand the beatle hmmm maybe it shows a guys not worried to show off his :ghey: side

ohwell I say @#$@#$ the list its total shit

Jeff

that list is not right. who the hell considers a saab, jeep wrangler and a bmw gay?

once again ....

its not cars that are considered "gay"

its cars owned by gay/lesbian people

Back