The Top 10 Gayest Cars

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ahhahaha... my neibor are some white gothic folks... they drive a 900 saab... LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jun 23 2003, 06:43 PM
If you have seen Italian Job, you would take that back.

I've seen Italian job, and i still consider them a fag car.

Saabs are Ghey... there's this gay guy at my job who has one just like the one in the picture... a black convertable with tan leather interior.. :lol: :ghey:

my roomate is gay and he drives a red 2000 5spd cavalier coupe, his gay friends i that know drive a black 2001 Wolfsburg VW Jetta and brand new black Dodge Ram 1500 SLT.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Jul 12 2003, 06:31 PM
u have a gay room mate caomuteck?? he doesnt try to rape you does he??

haha, nope. we were good friends in HS, when i was freshmen and he was senior when played varsity golf together. back in HS he had girlfriends and no "signs of being gay".

anyways we went to different colleges but only saw each other 5-6 times a year. i used to give him a hard time about not ever going out w/ any chicks in college at OU (which didn't make sense since he was a nice looking guy and that place was crawling w/ sorority hotties).

we are both now out of college and he moved to dallas for a job, i had an extra bedroom so now he's my roomate. anyways, nobody believes that he's gay because he doesn't haven't a lisp, act feminine, etc... he's like the biggest football/basketball fan on earth. he's basically the exact opposite of a stereotypical gay guy.

Back