the trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oya thats vtec e moving up to soch vtec too ....woohoo......ahah thanks guys

im thinking about soch vtec build?......i mean probably everyone here will disagree with me but its all good... I like the challenge of making a d series build

Originally posted by tphan4@Mar 19 2004, 06:00 PM
im thinking about soch vtec build?......i mean probably everyone here will disagree with me but its all good... I like the challenge of making a d series build

there is nothing wrong with building sohc power. :D B)

please tell me thats not the exhaust pipe sticking out the side of the car, passenger side, right in front of the rear wheel...

other then that, looks badass!

ahaha ya man thats the old owner going half ass.....but Im ordering a Apex N1 full catback within this month so ill update those pics.....

Originally posted by tphan4@Mar 20 2004, 09:55 AM
ahaha ya man thats the old owner going half ass.....but Im ordering a Apex N1 full catback within this month so ill update those pics.....

prepare for that to be extremly loud. A while back, one guy got kicked out of an autocross for excessive noice. I think it could have been Wildbillhatch or may SIsteve.

built D-series can be extremly fast but remember the trannys really suck. Also, if you plan on building the engine you have in your car now, be prepared for ALOT of downtime.

ya its loud.....but its not bad my brothers turbo apex n1 is still louder... I have some pictures of his hatch on the cardomain site.....i think its a 5inch outlet and a 3 inch inlet and the piping on his car is 3 inches....so it screams compared to mine...keep in mind mine is just a pipe that comes from the cat and just bends...no exhaust

cough cough ** F22???

good luck on the SoccA build, I always wanted to try that out.

Back