The trials and tribulations of a web designer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Steve, I like your logo better. However you said that they were a cover band? What kind of covers? The other logo looks very 70's ish to me. And the customer is always right.

Otherwise, seeing as how they have flaked on the project... bands are generally bad news to work with. Recording studios get stiffed on their fees when the band runs out of money or doesn't like the way things are going in the mix. A friend of mine took pics of a band, and again, while they liked the pics, they never paid him. I took my favorite picture and had some t-shirts made up for me and my friends, but the band never got any. lol.

Alternative, Modern Rock...

this is actually what I was working on when I was rudely interupted by a previous member of hondaswap...

Driven

that image has about 20 minutes put into it, it would have needed alot more work, but since I wont have to do it now, Ill just add it to my portfolio once I get around to updating it

Originally posted by sisteve@Nov 12 2003, 12:10 AM
this is actually what I was working on when I was rudely interupted by a previous member of hondaswap...

Driven

I like that. A lot in fact. Definitely save it for your portfolio. :)

fuck that's the logo I would use on the cd jacket, the one you made for the website.

haha, everyone at work says it looks pretty kick a$$...but I dont know if I dig it or not. Im always this way with designs that I do.

Back