The truth about Integra dash into ef!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Red16

So, ive been reading all afternoon, and just found the same info. I can pick up a donor(91 teg) for 700cdn, with b18a. Now every says it can be done, but not very postive feedback. I would like to do this but im not going to jump into it and find out, it cant be done.
I have 91 hatch
Ive search, trust me!!!!
Plz help!!!
Thanks

What color is the donor car? If it has a blue or black interior or if there is any interior at all, I'll pay you for the manual seatbelts...pm me.

I don't know the answer to your question however...sorry. I have a DA. I think the DA is a little wider than your ef. But the dash might be able to be trimmed, or might not even need to be. Let me know about the seatbelts though. I am reall eager to get those off you if you can get them.

Sorry everything will probably be spoken for if I go through with this.
Can anybody help me out, or refer me to a link of some sort??

Thanks a bunch

have you tried civicland.com? You might have a bit more luck on that site with this question.

ive seen an rsx dash in a crx. anything is possible if you have the time and skill. however, nothing against you, i really dont see the point in it.

I've seen a Type-R interior in an EF, complete with door panels...My buddy actually did it...He had to use a combo of CRX and integra shit. Turned out fucking awesome but ALOT of wiring had to be done....

Quoted post[/post]]
ive seen an rsx dash in a crx. anything is possible if you have the time and skill. however, nothing against you, i really dont see the point in it.
:withstupid:

I'd just swap out the guage cluster and be done with it. That is pretty much the only thing I don't like about the efs and crx dashes. ugly.

Back