The u.s. needs a 1 child policy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Deflect ! Deflect !

Jon Stewart lies at the heart of the liberal agenda. Just keep the funny shit coming. Deflect !

Also, where exactly is the "liberal rhetoric" here? This is a *personal* opinion. Ol Cel just hasn't gotten rid of some pent up anger or something... There's nothing liberal about it. Hell, the person who did start thinning out the ranks was quite far on the right side of things (Yes that's good ol Hittie it Again).

Why do *I* want such a policy? Because I am tired of seeing the uneducated masses of this planet destroy everything we as a civilization have built for thousands of years. If you don't have the intelligence of a high school graduate... you are counterproductive.

Oh, and undr8d, my "mate" is an accredited science teacher. She's up there on the intelligence scale.

Deflect ! Deflect !

Jon Stewart lies at the heart of the liberal agenda. Just keep the funny shit coming. Deflect !

This means what, exactly?

Still trying to justify the "liberal" attack? Trying not to come off like you belong on the AM radio waves?

That would be a great system, Sabz, I can't count the times I've gone to the grocery store and wanted to be rung up by a cashier with a Ph.D. or driven by the landfill and wished that the sanitation workers could implement some feng shui into their arrangements.

Give me a break. That's the same mentality that was used to lynch niggers and gas kikes. No one has the right to decide that someone else doesn't deserve to live just because of who they are.

Now, that does not mean you should be obligated to bear the burden of society's dead weight, nor does it mean that you shouldn't exterminate them based solely on their actions...

How about this, after 1 child, a house hold should need to make at least $20K dollars for each child they have. A couple could have two kids if they have a house hold income of $40K

The idea behind this is, you can have how ever many kids you want if you can afford them using your own money.

Living in a free country and doing as you wish is one thing, but asking this country to pay for your kids is another.

I bet that large family doesn't get money from our taxes, however I bet they have a lot of people who donate money to them left and right, since one guy sure as hell isn't going to make enough to pay for 18 kids.

I still remember watching Fox 5 News at 10 when they had a story about an apartment that didn't have any heat, it was in the middle of the winter and this 19 year old girl who was a single parent living in a 1 bedroom apartment had to use her kitchen oven with the door open to heat the kitchen to keep her FOUR kids warm.

Screw the story on the building not having any heat, lets ask that 19 year old why she has FOUR kids... Washington DC people FTW!

That would be a great system, Sabz, I can't count the times I've gone to the grocery store and wanted to be rung up by a cashier with a Ph.D. or driven by the landfill and wished that the sanitation workers could implement some feng shui into their arrangements.

I love going to the drive-thru only to realize my order's fucked when I get home.

Give me a break. That's the same mentality that was used to lynch niggers and gas kikes. No one has the right to decide that someone else doesn't deserve to live just because of who they are.

You're missing the point. I want to eliminate that which is counterproductive. We all do. My way is simply more... direct.

Let me rephrase the entire shebang for you in a nicer way. If you're willingly not contributing to society, get the fuck off the planet.

I will state for the record that this is my "If I were a God" dream. We all have them, you do too. This has no reflection on normal life. So you can drop the nigger and kike gimme-some-rep bullshit, k?

Now, that does not mean you should be obligated to bear the burden of society's dead weight, nor does it mean that you shouldn't exterminate them based solely on their actions...

Really, now? How much money is spent funding projects for repeat and remedial students versus projects for gifted ones? How much money is spent on prisons versus schools? Do you see what I am getting at? We focus on the lowest level and say fuckit to the highest.

Read this: Are We Failing Our Geniuses? - TIME

...the lack of awareness about the benefits of grade skipping is emblematic of a larger problem: our education system has little idea how to cultivate its most promising students. Since well before the Bush Administration began using the impossibly sunny term "no child left behind," those who write education policy in the U.S. have worried most about kids at the bottom, stragglers of impoverished means or IQs. But surprisingly, gifted students drop out at the same rates as nongifted kids--about 5% of both populations leave school early. Later in life, according to the scholarly Handbook of Gifted Education, up to one-fifth of dropouts test in the gifted range. Earlier this year, Patrick Gonzales of the U.S. Department of Education presented a paper showing that the highest-achieving students in six other countries, including Japan, Hungary and Singapore, scored significantly higher in math than their bright U.S. counterparts, who scored about the same as the Estonians. Which all suggests we may be squandering a national resource: our best young minds.

What you are proposing Sabz is against one of the most basic principles of existence. For there to be a thing, it must have an antithesis, an opposite for those of you that Sabz wants to kill. So, for there to be productivity, there must be counterproductivity. For there to be intelligent people, there MUST exist unintelligent people. Even if you killed everyone with an IQ lower than 120, people at or just over 120 would be the new idiots and 120 would eventually become 130. So you see, pleasure doesn't feel so good unless you know how terrible pain feels. That is why your idea is asinine.

That is why your idea is asinine.
Good counterattack on the poor fellow, but I'm waiting for someone to ask him to post up his IQ score.

And then, I'll post up my score (172) and then declare that anyone below 160 be slaughtered. And I'll be wrong.

The problem here is that when arguing with liberals you must abandon reasonable counterargument and logical retorts. You must speak to them on their level, and it will usually end up just shoving your finger up your nose, pulling out a booger and flicking it on them. This is the only language they understand.

What you are proposing Sabz is against one of the most basic principles of existence. For there to be a thing, it must have an antithesis, an opposite for those of you that Sabz wants to kill. So, for there to be productivity, there must be counterproductivity. For there to be intelligent people, there MUST exist unintelligent people. Even if you killed everyone with an IQ lower than 120, people at or just over 120 would be the new idiots and 120 would eventually become 130. So you see, pleasure doesn't feel so good unless you know how terrible pain feels. That is why your idea is asinine.

Who died and made you Yoda?

If the 120's are the new idiots, we've moved up a notch.

Again like I said, my little world... not applicable in the modern world.

Good counterattack on the poor fellow, but I'm waiting for someone to ask him to post up his IQ score.

And then, I'll post up my score (172) and then declare that anyone below 160 be slaughtered. And I'll be wrong.

The problem here is that when arguing with liberals you must abandon reasonable counterargument and logical retorts. You must speak to them on their level, and it will usually end up just shoving your finger up your nose, pulling out a booger and flicking it on them. This is the only language they understand.

Let's get to it!

EDIT: 167. Shall I find the papers? They were from when I was 8, so digging it will take.

oh man. a) i would survive the first IQ cut, but then i'd just be a hair smarter than the new idiot. and b) there is not enough popcorn for this ego fight.

:(

oh man. a) i would survive the first IQ cut, but then i'd just be a hair smarter than the new idiot. and b) there is not enough popcorn for this ego fight.

:(

All because I told people what I'd do if I were a god.

Besides making pot fields the size of Brazil.

The SABZ commanded the man, saying, "From any herb of the garden you may smoke freely; but from the plant of the knowledge of major and minor you shall not smoke, for in the day that you smoke from it you will surely die." Then the SABZ said, "It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable to pass between. And a couch. And a TV. And some Twinkies... I love those things."

Who died and made you Yoda?

If the 120's are the new idiots, we've moved up a notch.

Again like I said, my little world... not applicable in the modern world.

I understand what you are saying and I can't say that I don't enjoy the idea of a world full of only intelligent people, but, like Klyph said, we need these people to cut our grass, pick our strawberries, and fill the U.S. Congress. If 120's are the new idiots we may have "moved up a notch" as you put it, but we have accomplished nothing towards your goal, as now they will be the new standard for stupidity and, will eventually be deemed intolerable.

Not to sound conceited, but I'm one of those gifted students(AIG Math) that dropped out(but got my GED before I was suppose to graduate HS :D ). They make you take BS classes and you couldn't learn shit because you'd have to wait for the dumbfucks to figure shit out and catch up.

I was pretty much an A-B student with a shit-load of absences, which in turn caused my A's and B's to turn into FF's(about 40 days of absences).

I'm not that intelligent; my IQ was like 134 IIRC; so I'd kind of last for a bit. lol

Back