The u.s. needs a 1 child policy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Not to sound conceited, but I'm one of those gifted students(AIG Math) that dropped out(but got my GED before I was suppose to graduate HS :D ). They make you take BS classes and you couldn't learn shit because you'd have to wait for the dumbfucks to figure shit out and catch up.

I was pretty much an A-B student with a shit-load of absences, which in turn caused my A's and B's to turn into FF's(about 40 days of absences).

I'm not that intelligent; my IQ was like 134 IIRC; so I'd kind of last for a bit. lol

Amen sir. I followed the same path as you and was in an IT job while my friends were still in English class. Public schools today are sadly a one-size-fits-most institution, and for those of us who are not "most", it is borderline torture.

I understand what you are saying and I can't say that I don't enjoy the idea of a world full of only intelligent people, but, like Klyph said, we need these people to cut our grass, pick our strawberries, and fill the U.S. Congress. If 120's are the new idiots we may have "moved up a notch" as you put it, but we have accomplished nothing towards your goal, as now they will be the new standard for stupidity and, will eventually be deemed intolerable.

If I'm a god, I think I can rectify such a problem.

You miss the point of the IQ bar. It's to get rid of those which are counterproductive to society, those that do more harm than good.

People with IQs of 120 aren't gonna be doing STUPID shit like climbing power poles and attempting to have sex with bears. Granted that Charlie D will eventually mushroom stamp those bastards, but jeebus... do we really have that many idiots out there?

You drive. You know how many idiots this planet contains.

It would also be super awesome if we all had leprechauns. And unicorns to ride.

Granted, this is not applicable in the modern world...

Bullshit, asshole. Leprechauns do exist. Cartman got his balls gobbled because of it!

If I'm a god, I think I can rectify such a problem.

You miss the point of the IQ bar. It's to get rid of those which are counterproductive to society, those that do more harm than good.

People with IQs of 120 aren't gonna be doing STUPID shit like climbing power poles and attempting to have sex with bears. Granted that Charlie D will eventually mushroom stamp those bastards, but jeebus... do we really have that many idiots out there?

You drive. You know how many idiots this planet contains.

It's still a tough sell. I mean, there sure are a lot of idiots, but that's what makes people like you and I so valuable. Without these people, we lose some of our bargaining power and moderately intelligent people would have to perform functions intended to be filled by the most mentally vacant of candidates.

exactly
there is always a bottom rung on the ladder... take the lowest rung out, and the next is the new bottom rung

exactly
there is always a bottom rung on the ladder... take the lowest rung out, and the next is the new bottom rung

Such a thing destroys us only if we stand still. In that case we deserve what we get.

It's the same view that I have on mass extinction of the human race... if we aren't advanced enough to prevent it (pandemic, supernova, asteroid, put-your-fave-here) oh-fuck-well. Day late. Dollar short.

Funny coming from someone who can't get the female thing right.

Low blow. Just because you are engaged to a girl that poops gold and rubies and emeralds doesn't mean you should bag on those who aren't.

Last edited:
Ridiculous blow. I had a girlfriend for 14 years.

Personal insults are a terrible way of debating. I hate when an intelligent discussion degrades into bickering. It's really a shame coming from people who claim such high intelligence.

America doesn't need a population cap... it needs an IQ bar. Say anyone below 120 after age 18... wow, glad I'm not a dictator :)

:lmao:

What you are proposing Sabz is against one of the most basic principles of existence. For there to be a thing, it must have an antithesis, an opposite for those of you that Sabz wants to kill. So, for there to be productivity, there must be counterproductivity. For there to be intelligent people, there MUST exist unintelligent people. Even if you killed everyone with an IQ lower than 120, people at or just over 120 would be the new idiots and 120 would eventually become 130. So you see, pleasure doesn't feel so good unless you know how terrible pain feels. That is why your idea is asinine.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good counterattack on the poor fellow, but I'm waiting for someone to ask him to post up his IQ score.

And then, I'll post up my score (172) and then declare that anyone below 160 be slaughtered. And I'll be wrong.

The problem here is that when arguing with liberals you must abandon reasonable counterargument and logical retorts. You must speak to them on their level, and it will usually end up just shoving your finger up your nose, pulling out a booger and flicking it on them. This is the only language they understand.

I like your 160 rule. Let's raise it to 180. :D Boogers are fun. :D :D :D

---

I'm having 2 kids, then it's all over for me. ;)

Low blow. Just because you are engaged to a girl that poops gold and rubies and emeralds doesn't mean you should bag on those who aren't.

As low as it comes. You poke me enough, expect me to whirl around and show your balls one of my RedWings.

Personal insults are a terrible way of debating. I hate when an intelligent discussion degrades into bickering. It's really a shame coming from people who claim such high intelligence.

Again, poke me enough... steeltoe.

It's still a tough sell. I mean, there sure are a lot of idiots, but that's what makes people like you and I so valuable. Without these people, we lose some of our bargaining power and moderately intelligent people would have to perform functions intended to be filled by the most mentally vacant of candidates.

I'm not trying to sell it. Sheesh, you'd think I was running for president or something! Did I not emphasize enough that this is my "god dream" of sorts. I know Celerity has one... something to do with Hillary dressed in a jester's outfit dancing around while dozens of beautiful women feed him peeled grapes and bring him parts for Tesla coils. You've gotta have one, too. We all do :)

Mine happens to be a bit more invasive.

EDIT: It could be worse... I could say "Fuck you all!" and turn the solar system into a matrioshka brain. Actually you know what? I like that idea better.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to sell it. Sheesh, you'd think I was running for president or something! Did I not emphasize enough that this is my "god dream" of sorts. I know Celerity has one... something to do with Hillary dressed in a jester's outfit dancing around while dozens of beautiful women feed him peeled grapes and bring him parts for Tesla coils. You've gotta have one, too. We all do :)

Mine happens to be a bit more invasive.

EDIT: It could be worse... I could say "Fuck you all!" and turn the solar system into a matrioshka brain. Actually you know what? I like that idea better.

I know we all do and, like I've already said. I think it would be great! I really do. To not have to deal with idiots anymore is surely something I have wished for since I was 15 or 16, when I first realized just how stupid people can really be. I'm just saying that realistically, the idea has some flaws. I'm not saying yo can't have your dream or that you shouldn't; just that if we were to actually try to enact such a policy, there would be some complications. One that hasn't been discussed yet being, lots of people with low IQ's own guns and computers and could organize pretty quickly once they found out they were slated for eradication. :eek:

I know we all do and, like I've already said. I think it would be great! I really do. To not have to deal with idiots anymore is surely something I have wished for since I was 15 or 16, when I first realized just how stupid people can really be. I'm just saying that realistically, the idea has some flaws. I'm not saying yo can't have your dream or that you shouldn't; just that if we were to actually try to enact such a policy, there would be some complications. One that hasn't been discussed yet being, lots of people with low IQ's own guns and computers and could organize pretty quickly once they found out they were slated for eradication. :eek:

Of course it has its flaws, hence the need to be a deity before it will work without a hitch. Computers and guns don't matter when a snap of the fingers turns you to dust where you stand. The flaws and complications in its application are what keep me (and most others) from trying to apply it.

It goes alongside wanting to off people who don't use their turn signal or vote a certain way. Nice in thought, impossible in application.

Of course it has its flaws, hence the need to be a deity before it will work without a hitch. Computers and guns don't matter when a snap of the fingers turns you to dust where you stand. The flaws and complications in its application are what keep me (and most others) from trying to apply it.

It goes alongside wanting to off people who don't use their turn signal or vote a certain way. Nice in thought, impossible in application.

Okay, I see. Well therein lies the miscommunication. Even though you kept saying it, I didn't realize you were approaching this from that standpoint. In that case, let's just get rid of West Virginia.

Back