the ultimate beer bong

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eh fuck that

the person at the first funnel drowns the person at the last barely gets any.

Although when the girls in a sorority are rushing at Penn State University the frat guys make them funnels/beer bongs that have a valve like that so they can stop it if they cant funnel the entire thing.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Nov 20 2004, 06:18 PM
nope you pre fill it and all the tubes would have the same amount
[post=419776]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah but what happens when someone wants to funnel more than one beer? You cant just continue to fill it like you would a normal beer bong. You *have* to prefill it everytime.

IDK, i think its more fun watching someone funnel 6beers at a time as opposed to having to stop to fill for 5-10minutes between every beer funneled. I mean big frats that are going to use that, the beer is all back at the 'bar' and then its a pain in the ass to go get more.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Nov 20 2004, 06:26 PM
i think it retarded but it would work.
we just take a big hose 2-3 feet and add a funnel to the top of it
[post=419783]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah. thats what i'm getting at. for my purposes it would be inconveniet plus the starting bid is $200 bucks for some PVC pipe and plastic tubing.

i just looked up the costs
30 valves at 2 bucks -60
hose .55 a foot 60 - 30
pvc joints 1.25 each 45
pvc 30
pvc line valves 30
total 195 or so in materials

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Nov 20 2004, 06:32 PM
i just looked up the costs
30 valves at 2 bucks -60
hose .55 a foot 60 - 30
pvc joints 1.25 each 45
pvc 30
pvc line valves 30
total 195 or so in materials
[post=419786]Quoted post[/post]​

Those were the best prices you could find? Seems like a bit much for the valves and other parts. hmmm. well if it costs that much....but i just couldnt see myself spending 200 bucks on that thing.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Nov 20 2004, 06:55 PM
not the best price but plus or minus 10%
[post=419808]Quoted post[/post]​

regardless. i dont see myself spending that kind of money. liquor/beer is expensive enough.

Originally posted by YangpaNemsay@Nov 20 2004, 06:58 PM
Dude! Never seen one like that before. To me, it looks like a cow's worst nightmare!!!
[post=419814]Quoted post[/post]​

L :lol: MFAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL now come on fellas. if you saw this thing at a party, dont fuckin tell me you wouldnt wanna try that thing out. i sure as shit would...lol

Height is the key to beer bongs. We made one back in high school that was 10 feet long and i swear beer shot out of that thing @ 9840404 psi. We had scaffolding in my shop to hold it from =)

Originally posted by swanny@Nov 20 2004, 07:44 PM
Height is the key to beer bongs. We made one back in high school that was 10 feet long and i swear beer shot out of that thing @ 9840404 psi. We had scaffolding in my shop to hold it from =)
[post=419862]Quoted post[/post]​

lol drunk and playing on scaffolding

ahh i love life

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Nov 20 2004, 06:45 PM

lol drunk and playing on scaffolding

ahh i love life
[post=419864]Quoted post[/post]​

reason number 5464654654 why men don't live as long as the other sex

I'm guessing that gravity and suction had something to do with that. Suction as in liquid going through a tube seeing as that both ends are open.

Kinda like when you pop a phatty hole into the bottom of a "beverage" can and pop the tab, the liquid rushes out y0!

Back