The ultimate DeLorean?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yea, as a matter of fact I do. You
1. Open the rear hatch.
2. Pick up the 2.2 VTEC(!) engine up.
3. Set said VTEC(!) motor in the hatch area.
4. Close the hatch.
5. Marvel in your newfound VTEC(!!!) glory.

:rolleyes:
OR:
You could make your own thread and be ridiculed there as well...
So I have owned a dual motor car!!! Stock LS up front, built LSV in the rear. Sweet. Guess I was pushing about 300hp. Didn't feel much faster though.

holy shit me too....

i had a 944 turbo engine (220hp) in the back of my Mazda MX3 GS (130hp) one time...

so i had 10 cylinders and about 350hp...

awesome...

felt slower though...

and fucked the handling all up

:(

Yea, as a matter of fact I do. You
1. Open the rear hatch.
2. Pick up the 2.2 VTEC(!) engine up.
3. Set said VTEC(!) motor in the hatch area.
4. Close the hatch.
5. Marvel in your newfound VTEC(!!!) glory.
:rolleyes:
OR:
You could make your own thread and be ridiculed there as well...

So I have owned a dual motor car!!! Stock LS up front, built LSV in the rear. Sweet. Guess I was pushing about 300hp. Didn't feel much faster though.

holy shit me too....

i had a 944 turbo engine (220hp) in the back of my Mazda MX3 GS (130hp) one time...

so i had 10 cylinders and about 350hp...

awesome...

felt slower though...

and fucked the handling all up

:(

Fukk'n Comedians... Funny fuckers ain't ya.:D:ph34r::D

Delorean was originally designed to have a twin turbo Peugeot sourced twin cam V6 with around 280-350hp. Unfortunately, John Delorean loved coke, and when the budgets got tight and the emissions standards got crazy - the turbo idea was ditched.

Delorean was originally designed to have a twin turbo Peugeot sourced twin cam V6 with around 280-350hp. Unfortunately, John Delorean loved coke, and when the budgets got tight and the emissions standards got crazy - the turbo idea was ditched.

lmao dang .. car woulda prolly went futher w the turbos...

Back