the ultimate drift machine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED

Attachments

• rb26_240_1.jpg
    rb26_240_1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 254
  • rb26_240_3.jpg
    rb26_240_3.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 250
$14k for a primered S13!??!? No thanks... RB or not... $14k = NO WAY... $8k MAYBE.

quite the hack job on the bumper

Quoted post[/post]]
I'd slide it... :wink:

:werd:

Quoted post[/post]]
240SXs are ridiculously easy to drift.

yes, oh drift mastah :p

Quoted post[/post]]
$14k for a primered S13!??!? No thanks... RB or not... $14k = NO WAY... $8k MAYBE.

you're retarded. i've seen non-running s13's w/rb's, crap bodys, and steelies go for 10-12

Quoted post[/post]]
quite the hack job on the bumper

who cares. its better than some gay body kit. that IC is freakin huge. no other way to fit the damn thing.

you should see how hacked my del sols bumper was.... and my ic was half the size of that thing....

DSC00455.JPG

DSC00474.JPG

DSC00475.JPG

DSC00518.JPG

of course a real skyline owns that car...

but it is RWD... not AWD. he used an rb25de tranny

longer gears than the rb25det tranny

Well B, you better hurry up and find something.....

We already missed one Limerock Drift event, and those guys had nothing but a ton of seat time, and Stafford Springs events are coming very soon....infact...CT will actually have a lot of drifting event this year... :wink:

looks like my friend houston's 240. but thats because he too has far to much money to spend. bought it for $1000 not running and a week later it was swapped. last i heard he built it up for a bigger turbo but i havent seen it yet.

So I can go buy a shitbox S13 for $1k, drop an RB in it for $4-$5k, dont even bother getting it running, and sell it for $10k? Where do I sign up!??! $4k profit for halfassing a job!??! IM GAME!

Quoted post[/post]]
So I can go buy a shitbox S13 for $1k, drop an RB in it for $4-$5k, dont even bother getting it running, and sell it for $10k? Where do I sign up!??! $4k profit for halfassing a job!??! IM GAME!
if your refering to my friend, the car was great, just didnt run. guy he bought it from didnt know what he had.

Back