The ultimate fighter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
anyone watch the ultimate fighter on spike tv? Chris leben just lost his fight last night. now i dont even want to watch the show anymore. Fuck that josh fuck head. i wanted to see leben brake his fucking jaw. im still amped up from that fight.

yeah ive been watching it. fuck leben, he was a shit talking douchebag. hell he shoulda been thrown off for breaking his contract in the first couple episodes.

yeah true, which is prolly why he wasnt thrown off.
i actually missed the last episode, ill have to watch the reruns

i love that show and i dont like leben, you dont have to talk shit because your good. plus drinking in season is fucking dumb. and he wasnt even that good, he got taken down like 4 or 5 times during that short exibition match. he was a punk that could throw a punch. i love chuck lidell and his team.

everyone in the house drank but i get your piont. whos you guys pics for the end?

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Feb 22 2005, 06:05 PM
everyone in the house drank but i get your piont. whos you guys pics for the end?
[post=464743]Quoted post[/post]​

What time does it come on? It's tempting to train for the UFC I've gone over most all of the ground work you see in it =)

If it wasnt for my good looks I'd think about doing it, but with this face of mine it's just too much to risk. bwahhahahhaaha

jk

vitor belfort kicks everyone's ass. give it up for vitor cuz he's f-in' crazy.

Originally posted by b18c5crxtasy@Feb 23 2005, 01:01 AM
vitor belfort kicks everyone's ass.  give it up for vitor cuz he's f-in' crazy.
[post=464974]Quoted post[/post]​

hes awsome. i like robbie lawler aka ruthless. hes a middle wieght southpaw that throws like a heavyweight and loves to ground and pound too. and for the winners im picking diego for the middle weight and i got a heavyweight too but i dont remember his name right now.

edit:nathan for heavyweights, and i think josh will give diego a run for the middleweights

Originally posted by b18c5crxtasy@Feb 23 2005, 01:01 AM
vitor belfort kicks everyone's ass. give it up for vitor cuz he's f-in' crazy.

i think he sucks. he fought couture three times and won only one(i think courture got cut or something so they stopped it). he also lost to chuck liddell, sakuraba, and ortiz; which are the big names in that weight class.

Originally posted by K2e2vin+Feb 23 2005, 02:04 AM-->
b18c5crxtasy
@Feb 23 2005, 01:01 AM
vitor belfort kicks everyone's ass.  give it up for vitor cuz he's f-in' crazy.

i think he sucks. he fought couture three times and won only one(i think courture got cut or something so they stopped it). he also lost to chuck liddell, sakuraba, and ortiz; which are the big names in that weight class.
[post=464998]Quoted post[/post]​

dont get me started on ortiz, all he does is talk shit. then he gets his ass kicked.

couture has got him.

And leben was one of the best fighters on the show. He just wasn't fighting with his head. He gave josh too much respect. If he had just charged in and started punching him, he would have fucking murdered him. But he danced around and waited for a knockout punch, which was the wrong thing to do.

If you take care to notice, josh showing almost zero fighting skill the entire fight. He kept doing straight takedowns, and then just basically humped him the whole time. He would have been lost if everyone from the outside of the ring wasn't telling him what to do.

Besides Josh, the other douche that has won a fight is Deigo. That fucking pussy complains about people swearing. What kind of ultimate fighter, complains about swears?

The bottom line in Leben didn't need to win the show, because he will probably make it to the UFC anyways. He has already won something like 17 recognized fights.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Feb 23 2005, 11:31 AM
couture has got him.

And leben was one of the best fighters on the show. He just wasn't fighting with his head. He gave josh too much respect. If he had just charged in and started punching him, he would have fucking murdered him. But he danced around and waited for a knockout punch, which was the wrong thing to do.

If you take care to notice, josh showing almost zero fighting skill the entire fight. He kept doing straight takedowns, and then just basically humped him the whole time. He would have been lost if everyone from the outside of the ring wasn't telling him what to do.

Besides Josh, the other douche that has won a fight is Deigo. That fucking pussy complains about people swearing. What kind of ultimate fighter, complains about swears?

The bottom line in Leben didn't need to win the show, because he will probably make it to the UFC anyways. He has already won something like 17 recognized fights.
[post=465098]Quoted post[/post]​

im hoping lidell wins but couture is a great fighter. its going to be one of the best fights in UFC history.

and leben was tough as hell, and could throw. but he wasnt a great fighter. if he had charged he would have been taken down or thrown. trust me, i do mixed martial arts. but his standing skills are real good. just because hes not knocking people out with one punch doeesnt mean hes not fighting right. look at lennox lewis, probably the most boring fighter to watch but hes smart about the way he fights.
josh showed plenty of fighting skill. he took leben down without taking a knee to the head. then he battled for position on leben who is amazing at submission. you have to be extremely careful or the fight will be over before you know what happened. plus someone telling you what to do from the outside isnt cheating, its only helpful. leben should have gotten off his high horse and listened to one of the best fighters who was coaching him.
diego is an amazing fighter. and cursing doesnt make you tough so who cares.

and i doubt leben makes it. the president of ufc saw his attitude. he acts like tito ortiz and isnt as good. and even with the skill, tito is still a punk.

my main point is dont knock these guys for what there doing. try it yourself and you will have alot more respect for them. plus you will know whats going on when it seems like their just doing nothing.

i wish leben would have connected with one of his knees to his face. im lookind to start trying something like jiu jitsu but im not sure if thats the right place to start.

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Feb 23 2005, 02:31 PM
i wish leben would have connected with one of his knees to his face. im lookind to start trying something like jiu jitsu but im not sure if thats the right place to start.
[post=465200]Quoted post[/post]​

a knee to the face ussually ends a fight or puts the opponent into a position that you should end the fight.
as for starting, there really is no right place. but if you want to do mixed martial arts you should try alot of very different things. i started with wrestling, then submission, and right now im looking into soo bahk do. but just watching videos and fights and trying things is a great way to learn too. just remember, you get back exactly what you put in. look at leben, most likely the best or at least toughest fighter in that house and loses to someone not as good because he goes home and gets wasted then cant train as hard.

Back