the ultimate grocery getter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

people are always inventing new ways to hurt themselves...

i wonder if he's gotten pulled over for being on the road yet?
bahahahhaha

Has anyone heard a pulse jet in person? Much less one that big? If you haven't, I'll simply say that it is THE loudest noise you'll ever hear. Period. End of discussion.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Oct 6 2004, 06:44 PM
Has anyone heard a pulse jet in person? Much less one that big? If you haven't, I'll simply say that it is THE loudest noise you'll ever hear. Period. End of discussion.
[post=399217]Quoted post[/post]​

have you ever heard E dropping a deuce?

I have.

nuff said.

Buahahahahahahaaa....

hrmmm...stop giving me these idea's.....

you all know..that one day I might flip my lid, and build something like this.... :ph34r:

god damn...i can't imagine how loud or hot that must be...that glowing red jet is like inches from his back...jesus, thats crazy

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Oct 6 2004, 05:53 PM-->
Loco Honkey
@Oct 6 2004, 06:44 PM
[post=399217]Quoted post[/post]​

have you ever heard E dropping a deuce?

I have.

nuff said.
[post=399225]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, but have you heard me fart in the Seattle International Airport? I didn't think so. Pulse Jets ain't got nothing on the Honkey Hiney.

Did the article say that it was a pulse jet? It definitely looked like one, but I didn't see it in the article. Pulse jets are crazy bitches.

Back