the ultimate quarter player

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

just imagine that dude in beer pong!!! and imagine the thousands of tries to get that last shot in the bucket/in the shot glass.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much free time.

That kid has a rare talent. Too bad it won't make him rich or famous. He needs to talk to god or satan and trade his talent for something else. Like changing tires or sacking groceries.

Originally posted by phyregod@Aug 12 2005, 12:46 PM
That kid has a rare talent. Too bad it won't make him rich or famous. He needs to talk to god or satan and trade his talent for something else. Like changing tires or sacking groceries.
[post=539311]Quoted post[/post]​

You can't make money off of doing that?

The hell you can't.

If you're a good salesman or marketer you can make money off of ANYTHING. As P.T. Barnum said, there's a sucker born every minute.

He can setup shows at clubs and all kinds of places for paid gigs.

oh win 2-300 a night at small bars playing challeneges...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 12 2005, 01:33 PM
oh win 2-300 a night at small bars playing challeneges...
[post=539338]Quoted post[/post]​

It would have to be setup as a scam, most people wouldn't be stupid enough to challenge you for any real money if they've seen that you have skills like that man.

I now know what I'm doing at work today!!! usually I just flip quarters/dimes on to the forks of the forklift... new guys come in and I bet $1 that you can get 2 out of 3 quarters up.. then you bet 5$ for dimes...

that guy has put some serious practice in though.

Back