the UPS fairly paid me a visit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i painted mine red, but all my other suspension components are red as well. shocks/springs/strut bars

Quoted post[/post]]
anodized?

as for painting calipers. If they are performance brakes than i dont see the big deal, since they are the real deal. If they are stock civic si brake calipers, than it looks dumb because they are so small, ifyou got a decent sized rotor and the caliper is big enough then do it up. I like the look of big calipers on big rotors colored, but tiny stock ones on stock rotors looks dumb.

[smokey]She dont be believin me, im hiiiiiigh[/smokey]

So why not paint your stock shit while you have it apart? I think not doing it looks dumb. Who wants to look at a rusty caliper?

p.s. i meant anything other than black. because you KNOW that red brakes are signiture for being associated with sport brakes, and a big reason why people do it is to make it appear you have some sort of sporty brakes on your car, when in fact my two fingers are bigger than the piston stopping your car. thast what im saying lol

Quoted post[/post]]
p.s. i meant anything other than black. because you KNOW that red brakes are signiture for being associated with sport brakes, and a big reason why people do it is to make it appear you have some sort of sporty brakes on your car, when in fact my two fingers are bigger than the piston stopping your car. thast what im saying lol
But..........he is putting SPORT BRAKES on it. :blink: And his have 4 pistons bigger than your two fingers! :p

Back