The URL says it all. :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Anything > Bush

...ok not really, but Kerry >>>>>>>>>>>>>Bush. Hopefully Kerry will pick Edwards as his running mate and that would make me vote for him more happily.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@May 11 2004, 08:53 AM
I'll do the same thing I've done for the past 12 years...

"PEROT."

w00t

Hell yeah.

I'd almost consider voting for Kerry. If he picked that fucktard Clinton as his running mate, though, hell no.

I think Kerry will be a shitty president, Bush may be a dumbass, but I want somebody that will at least stick to one opinion, and not change his damn mind on every issue.

im down with clinton, that guy provided something interesting comming out of the white house (no pun intended)...

Clinton was a pussy with a dick that is it. He was a shit president.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@May 11 2004, 12:50 PM
Clinton was a pussy with a dick that is it. He was a shit president.

Are you fucking stupid? He left office and we have the largest surplus in history. And Bush pissed it aay in less than one term! Fuck Bush, Kerry sucks balls but he's awesome compared to Bush. I'd like to have a president that could beat me in a game of checkers, let alone Candy Land.

The only reason that Clinton was looked at as a good president, was becuase he was lucky that the economy was booming when he took office. The economy fluctuates(SP?) up and down every 8 years or so, Clinton came in on the up and up, probably the reason Bush Sr. was voted off, because he was in a slump when he came in, then again Reagan was a great president why, ECONOMY. That is what wins elections, I am not saying that Bush is a great president by any means, he has had his fair share if mistakes and I am not denying it, where I have a problem with Clinton is on two seperate occasion. One being when a US Cruise Ship was taking hostage or blown up or something, he did nothing, NOTHING!! I would rather start a war than just let our people be treated with such disregard. The second is when Afghanistan or some Middle Eastern Country knew exactly where Osama Bin Laden was at and he did nothing and let him go. Not only that, but some guy that owed the US billions in Taxes he pardoned, FUCK CLINTON, nothing but a pussy.

What Frankie is saying is very true. Clinton came in on the upswing from the dotcom, and rode it as if he had something to do with it.

Originally posted by dohch22a4@May 11 2004, 03:01 PM
Fuck Bush, Kerry sucks balls but he's awesome compared to Bush. I'd like to have a president that could beat me in a game of checkers, let alone Candy Land.

Best quote ever!

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@May 11 2004, 10:53 AM
I'll do the same thing I've done for the past 12 years...

"PEROT."

:bo: :bo:

Thats awesome.

Back