The Vagina Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
so uh... vagina... discuss...

not real sure where this thread will go but i like em trimmed up nice an clean...
shaven is ok but a little too pre-teen-ish for me...

I like 'em shaved clean. And attatched to gymnists or runners.

I bet this thread flops.

There just isn't enough to talk about...

Everyone is going to have around the same opinion.

Tight and 90% of us are going to like it shaved.

You have to be out of your mind if you say you like hairy loosey goosey beaver.

why is it a slut strip??...i make my wife leave a 2x1 strip on top...i think its sexy...but no bush allowed

When I was in my early 20's I liked em shaved.

Now I like 'em with some hair on it....not really butch trimmed, but enough to trap that sweet, sweet smell so the smell will linger in my nose for days aftewards :)

Seems like every chick is shaved completely. Bring back hairy pussies !!!
(not too hairy though..)

As for what they look like, I hate the ones that are just two folds of skin and no lips and you need to send in a scientific expidition in order to find the clit.

The ones with the nice lips and kinda "meaty" are the best ones to play around with with ur mouth...

mmmm I'm hungry now :)

I love to eat em. Not much better than when you just dive into a nicely shaven, bump-free, well kept vag

I just call it the slut strip...

I perfer shaved, but if hair has to be there it should be the strip.

Quoted post[/post]]
i am so glad pussy has 0 calories...i would be 300+lbs

f'real. thats why i have problems getting rid of the girls sometimes. i have been told way too many times that a guy will not go down (mind you...every one of these girls is shaved). If you have a problem going down on a shaved pussy, you just suck at life. You are passing up one of the greatest control mechanisms of all time, and its just hella fun to watch a tight little body squirm as she gets really close.

Quoted post[/post]]
I like 'em shaved clean. And attatched to gymnists or runners.

I bet this thread flops.

WHY?! I never understood the whole 'hairless like an 8 year old' thing. I wanna know that I am not a closet pedophile fer christ's sake!

However the one I am hittin is attached to a runner, so one out of two aint a bad thing.

yep, i refuse to eat anything with hair on it, not even a strip. I've had mixed reactions, I don't do it very often.

Quoted post[/post]]
f'real. thats why i have problems getting rid of the girls sometimes. i have been told way too many times that a guy will not go down (mind you...every one of these girls is shaved). If you have a problem going down on a shaved #####, you just suck at life. You are passing up one of the greatest control mechanisms of all time, and its just hella fun to watch a tight little body squirm as she gets really close.
:werd: I don't understand why "guys" don't like to do it.. And right fkn on with the squirm thing, it's a silent, "Job well done!" And yeah, sometimes girls don't want to leave, that or they want to come back...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
i am so glad pussy has 0 calories...i would be 300+lbs
i have been told way too many times that a guy will not go down

And you actually bought into that sob story?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If the chick is hot, I have even made a little trip with my tounge "further down south" and they absoutely loved it !!!!

It is the little things that matter to women...

I won't go down on a girl like she would me. I don't really have a reason. But it sure as hell gets me some pussy that way.

lol i dont care if it is a lie...it makes me smile to have a GORGEOUS girl clinging to me in the morning...till ive got one calling me that morning...life is tough yo.

Back