The Walking Dead

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

watched it last night. looks like we are in for a great show

Well I guess they just signed up for a second season after the success of the first two episodes.

nice.

nothing worse than shit on abc that makes it 6 episodes and gets canceled so you never know what happens. fucking abc.

amc will do it right.

i just hope the era of jersey shore and csi/law and order/other lame ass cop shows/ is over soon.

I mean, dexter by all intents and purposes is a cop show. But, it fucking rules.

I feel like there's an over-saturation of zombies in media right now.

THIS! Is how it all starts, first its too many zombies in the media, then Willy Wonka's device that clearly transported the kid into the television is made public, and then people will start joining their favorite TV shows and someone somewhere will become patient zero and will bring the infection back from the 'tv world' and infect the rest of us. Now that sounds like an idea for a B-Rated Zombie move right there!

I saw the previews for this the other night, I didnt catch it but if a lot of people say it is good I might have to check it out.

I'm going to have to check this show out! I got hooked on Dexter a couple years ago, and right now my and the fiance watch streams of season 5 on Monday nights. :)

dexter is awesome. it very well may be my favorite show on tv.
weeds is probably 2nd
merlin (BBC, i get it on netflix) is 3rd
this new show is probably 4th
and the survivors (also a bbc/netflix deal) is getting heavy play for me as well

i'm pissed they canceled legend of the seeker. it was just starting to get good. weird. abc canceled a show again.....

You have basically the same list of shows that I watch. I haven't seen the survivors yet. I started watching the bbc series Robin Hood. Its along the lines of Merlin in the sense that it is more fun.

i watched the first episode of that and didn't really get into it. maybe i'll give it another shot.

Netflix: Rent as many movies as you want for only $8.99 a month! Free Trial

it's not a GREAT show by any means, but its fun, and it's a topic i enjoy... it's basically a fictional story of BEFORE king aurthur... when prince arthur and merlin were growing up in camelot and how they came to be, etc.

The thing I like about netflix is you find stuff like this and it makes it worth the $8.99/month IMO, I would rather watch off the wall shows or lesser known movies that otherwise I wouldn't be exposed to. I'll check that out for sure. :cool:

just watched the first episode.
kinda makes me wish i had tv now. lol.

starting the hunt for the 2nd episode. its not on hulu yet.

the only noid i know about is the old dominos advertising character.

care to elaborate?

demonoid.
I thought that you have to have an invite to have access, so I dont have one either.
Any way around it?

Im in the middle of episode one finally.
Im laying in bed watching it on hulu, hoping I dont have nightmares tonight.
I hardly ever dream but the past few nights they have been hellacious, like apocolypical type shit.

If someone needs invites to something in particular referenced in this tread pm your email.

And episode 3 was solid.

Edit:
Whats with this half season bullshit AMC. Three episodes left my ass :(

I love Julia Stiles on Dexter. Weeds is excellent as well. Breaking Bad is another one on AMC that I highly recommend.

Actually I might just love Julia Stiles.

Back