The Walking Dead

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sorry, season. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time and the end was pretty good at linking those past emotions back in to the preset situation. good stuff

sorry, season. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time and the end was pretty good at linking those past emotions back in to the preset situation. good stuff
Who do you think is with Daryl? No one thinks it could be Beth, other than me. I know what the previews show but it could be what took place before Daryl arrived back at the Church and Carol could have stayed in place of Beth. Or, it's Morgan...
What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoiler.jpg

more downforce:
i don't think there's any real connection to morgan or beth just yet from what we've seen. I think we're going to see them waiting at the church for Daryl and Carol and when obviously D comes back, things are different than as expected. So, what happened in the time D/C took the car on the side of the road to now? we'll find out

so beth wakes up brainwashed? WTH? I knew Rick and the gang were coming back and happy the writers are giving us 'vengeful' no mercy fans what we want. glad they went ape shit and killed them like zombies.
man that was a good episode

I need to come here more often. I'm missing out on learning how to use a lot of these new site features. :/

I wish they
didn't kill them, but tie them up or something at let them turn into zombies from eating the tainted meat

Back