The Walking Dead

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I just saw 2 episodes lat night. Mrs. Taco loved it!

I saw the one where the guy rides into the city and almost gets murdered by zombies.
the next episode was follwed by finding out the sheriff's wife is a hoe.

can't wait to keep watching!

Whats with this half season bullshit AMC. Three episodes left my ass :(

most 'iffy' shows are done this way. they film only a handful of episodes to make sure the public will take on it before wasting a ton of money on a failure.

I love Julia Stiles on Dexter. Weeds is excellent as well. Breaking Bad is another one on AMC that I highly recommend.

Actually I might just love Julia Stiles.

this is actually my least favorite season of dexter, at least on the dexter/lumen front. SPOLIER: I wanted her to go on that damn round the word trip with owen to get rid of her. lol

i'm very into the b-story of Quinn fucking both Morgan's all at the same time.... one literally, and one figuratively.

love weeds. i think tonight is the season finale (or maybe its next week). but even still this season, seems like nothing has really happened. it's just drawing on and on.

didn't get into breaking bad.

more spoilers if you haven't seen episode 3 of walking dead:
episode 3 was great. I thought it was going to take a while for the cop and wife/kid to actually meet. That's usually how these things go. Where is Rooker? :p love the saw-style action to it.

Last edited:
The last season with John Lithgow was so good this one is bound to be a bit of a letdown. Breaking Bad is another one that gets off to a bit of a slow start but once I got into it I was watching 3 or 4 episodes in a row on BluRay.

most 'iffy' shows are done this way. they film only a handful of episodes to make sure the public will take on it before wasting a ton of money on a failure.

Oh yeah I know, I am sure they are spending a good chunk per episode so it is understandable it just sucks that it is such a solid show and we have wait. But I do see where they are coming from.

spoilers ahead.

episode 4.

Where the F is Meryl? (did i spell that right?)

why didn't anyone shoot the sister in the face instead of just letting dumb bitch #2 cry over her until she turns into a zombie?

who thinks they are moving camp now?

Looks like Merle loaded up a bunch of zombies and let them loose.
I'm definitely hooked.

From what i hear, while a crappy trailer, this is a pivotal character development where this guy loses his cool a bit and starts to go nuts.

remember, this show is based off of a comic, so the plot is already written.

After what happened with Mad Men I am not surprised.

AMC loves to shoot itself in the foot.

They're just gonna start using emo kids for zombies....

Back