The Walking Dead

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wasn't able to catch S2E2. I was able to watch the rest though... I must say, I'm already on board with leaving that stupid ass little girl behind. Listen and stay put. Women never fucking listen and it obviously starts at a young age :p

missed last nights.. forgot all about it

they are setting up some very interesting plot lines

they are setting up some very interesting plot lines
Something needs to happen soon. I'm starting to lose interest in this season. 4 episodes in and all thats happened is a kid got shot and a kid ran away.

I see they took a cue from the "writers" of LOST ?

I have season 1 on netflix. It's "good". Sometimes the writers simply .. check out and leave nothing on the screen for us to watch.

Now Jericho. That's a P-A show I can get into.

Jericho was a good series. sucked that they killed it off.

The walking dead is based on a comic book series, so it's already written more or less...

There's nothing like thinking you're about to get laid and then you run into a shit load of zombies... lol.

Yeah, i'm interested to see what that plot line takes this whole thing, and what the old man is planning to do. Being a doctor and all (vet) he may be wanting to dissect them to look for a cure/etc.

Yeah, i'm interested to see what that plot line takes this whole thing, and what the old man is planning to do. Being a doctor and all (vet) he may be wanting to dissect them to look for a cure/etc.

that's what I was thinking. He seems to keep his distance and I think it's gonna play a large role later.

the skank is pregnant
wannabe hard ass chick almost killed my favorite character.

finally merle makes an appearance even though he's an illusion.

yeah I'm watching this show on que every Sunday. :)

we watch it on mondays thanks to demonoid :)

darryl is our favorite too. kinda hoping rick finally sees it shanes way and they get the fuck out of dodge.

Back