The Walking Dead

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ricks getting soft. enough said.

onl reason to stay is to have son recover. Other than that I would start hitting the road.
they may do it now after this little zombie capture business.....

maybe they're using the zombies for fuel? hmmm

Yeah that bitch is stupid and fuck that old man for always sugar coating shit. I would have told that dumb bitch that that's exactly why her gun was taken in the first place... because she's fucking stupid.

And I just watched Boondock Saints for the first time and was like "oh shit, it's Daryl" lol

who do you think will be the next to get bitten?

meh, i don't think the zombies are really the point of this season at this point. it's about 'character development' and shit.

I miss the days where i'm just driving and the girl i'm with just grabs my junk, I stop my ride, and we just start going at it... :ph34r:

yeah,
I guess you have to knock up your best firend who everyone thinks is dead's wife, teach a gun use course, shave your head, drive a compact hatch, avoid some zombies, and wear a police cap for that to happen in real life too.

The farmer's daughter is an interesting character.

I'm wondering if she packs up and leaves with them if they do end up leaving.

I was thinking that she would try to tell her dad to let him stay...

And the old man is jealous that Shane smashed the dumb bitch lol.

Last edited:
yeah,
I guess you have to knock up your best firend who everyone thinks is dead's wife, teach a gun use course, shave your head, drive a compact hatch, avoid some zombies, and wear a police cap for that to happen in real life too.

The farmer's daughter is an interesting character.

I'm wondering if she packs up and leaves with them if they do end up leaving.

I think she's gonna pack up and leave.
next episode is prolly going to be the one where they leave.

Shane and the other chick will be now dating and riding together. possibly even leave the crew.

aghhh can't wait! luckily i'll be in California with Mrs. Taco :)

Really good episode tonight. Was tonight the last episode until their break?

Dale is actually starting to piss me off...

Shane is pretty much who i'd be if I were in this situation...

And i've been dying for everyone to start bringing up the fact that this unborn child, in no way, shape, or form, can be Rick's... lol

He has pissed me off for a while. I'd be between Shane and Ricks character traits. Ready and willing to do what youve gotta but with just enough diplomacy to keep shit sane. Being a dick all the time could possibly get you killed if you cross the right person. o_O It could be Ricks. Theyve hooked up since he's come back. The first night at the old camp at the least. Probably more times too.

Back