THE WALL!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 5 2004, 05:08 PM
his lanlord is jamacian too. damn reverse racism. lol

but in all seriousness, the wall sucks.

im german.
so is E and rob

lets make like 1989 and unite the east and west once again. lol

LOL

I'd seriously call up an inspector and make them spend more money to get that up to code...You don't want that wall falling on your red dog....do you? :)

I have your solution......

put all the silver shiny things shaped like automotive tools in those red bins on the right side of the garage and I'll be right over to get that junk outta your way.

hehe...

Well, I do have a junk engine....an F22A6 in there that needs hauled off...the block is crap, but the rest of the motor is good...free to who-ever want's it

and I'll have a Z hood with a little damage, and a Z trany to give away....soon :)

burn the whole fucking thing down .... make it look like an electrical fire
then sue his stupis ass for all the shit you had stored in there

Break the top off one of those beer bottles and shove it in his Hatian ear. Move out, mang. Definitely not worth it.

Ummm.... well Chris said that he could pick up my Si tranny on his next trip down. If this is a problem, let me know.

I really think that you need to buy your own place ASAP. Stop with the drift car stuff until you have the real money to fund it. Sell the Z and work on one reliable daily driver. Wrench on the side for the extra money. Focus. Drifting can wait. US drifting is no big deal at the moment anyway. Your finances are spread out too thinly at this point and it's very frustrating for your friends to watch you struggle week to week on your projects... and now your landlord pulls this crap.

So buckle down and buy at house. You'll like the tax credits too. All that nice deductible mortgage interest. Pay a little extra on your monthly mortgage payments and then use your home equity to fund your car projects. A home equity line of credit has very low interest rates.

*hugs*

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy+May 6 2004, 08:13 PM-->
94RedSiGal
@May 6 2004, 08:48 AM
Sell the Z and work on one reliable daily driver.

:thumbsdown:

i would live in the Z on the street before selling it to buy a house.

It's just that his wife won't let him drive the Z around anymore. I think that she wants it sold for a lot of money at some point. It was very sad when that woman backed into the Z at a parking lot. :(

you should have a garage sale, to try and clean a pile of the shit out of there. that might help. just dont sell any of your cars. ev4r

Well, once the new hood goes on, and the ITC or ITS prepped tranny get's installed, with the new clutch kit that will be here tommorow..it will be loking pretty and drivable again. It will be drivable with out the hood painted, but it will be ugly, but screw it. Jut as long as it drives..I will be happy. And it should be road worthy by tommorow night....(Fri)

I'm picking up the engine in NY, in the morning after work, so the swap on the AE86 will be started on sat....this is just another engine to get the carbs running and tuned, then the final engine will be a fully built engine that I have be planning, but it prolly won't be done till mid July.....but the car will be on the road again and driftable by Wed...I hope...There is a Drift out Friday this week, and I need the practice.

On selling the car's...nothing will be sold at this time...the wife loves the Z more than the AE86, and no-body in their right minds will buy the AE86 for the price that I would want...even though it is built with all new parts, and it will prolly out drift anything if the right driver is in it....it's still not for sale.

The CRX will get some new power in a week or two...because I just god damn mis driving it.....it's been dead since Nov...and I miss the boooooooooooost.

As for the progress on finding a house....the realitor that I was hoping to meet yesterday and today is out of town, so it will have to be next week, but East-West mortgage company is working with me, but I still need to get 25% down...just to get a decent mortage.....so I might have to dip into the 401K to get a decent house...which at this point and time is a high priority on my list...but only in the $100K's range. :(

So hopefully Sunday I want to say I have two fully functional cars on the road....besides the Jeep...and work started on the poor CRX... :)

and as for a garage sale...if I got it, it will be sold cheap......unless I need it for my monsters... :ph34r:

Back