Ok, so I torqued the rod bolts and got the oil pan back on. No pictures of that because I didn't take any. Rings are gapped at 0.019, 0.021, and 0.025 for the oil control rings. That should be a little loose, but I didn't have a choice, as one of the rings was already pretty widely gapped, so I made 'em match. This engine ran hot when stock, so I can't imagine it'll be a bad thing to be a little loose, I'll just check oil levels more frequently. Rod bolts are torqued to whatever the paper said to torque them to, I think it was 65ft/lb? Wat-evar, because it's done. I cleaned all the bearing material out of the oil pan, oil pickup last night, that was a miserable experience... So much bearing... So much... I think I picked about a whole bearing out of that oil pan. I'm going to work on the breather box tonight, to remove it and get that -10 AN fitting on there in lieu of a PCV. Then, clean up the deck again, and maybe try to get the head studs installed, clean the deck again, and then get the head on. Unfortunately, it looks like the clutch I've gotta use is going to be an on/off switch. I'm going to use the stock flywheel, because there's no reason to change it out yet. So, good times. Good times. Gonna keep wrenching, maybe I'll get to drive it this week.