the winter storm thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fuckin roommate lost her usb cord.. no pictures. :p

time to unbury my car.... how will i find it if i cant see it!!??

itll be the big lump in the driveway (or on the side of the road if you don't got a driveway)
it;s almost too bad you don't have a shopping cart wing, that way you could have attached a flag to it before it snowed, one that says "here I am!"

When we get snow in NC all the mexicans go freikin crazy cuz they never seen snow and all the schools close with the slightest hint of snow :) haha in your face Northern People.

When we get snow in NC all the mexicans go freikin crazy cuz they never seen snow and all the schools close with the slightest hint of snow :) haha in your face Northern People.

Same thing happened a few years ago when I was visiting family in Richmond (VA)
They got like 4 inches of snow the day I had to leave, and everyone was like, "don't go, you can't drive in this stuff" and I was like "I'm from NY, this is nothing bithces!" and I left. It was really cool tho, cuz there was NOBODY on the roads until I hit the highway.
Some people really have no clue what to do when there is snow on the ground, its kinda pathetic. I used to live in Buffalo before I moved to Albany, their annual snowfall is about 40 feet.

Back