"The world is coming to an end" thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Matthew 14:6-7 said:
And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and their shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Add the following to the list of global boiling points:

Next Year's Wars - Captions by International Crisis Group | Foreign Policy

Isn't there something underground layer for rich people and politicians under the Denver airport? I think Jesse Ventura did a segment on it but I can't find it. Someone showed it to me a month or two ago about the art work in the airport and the layer underneath. I guess they can save the president and other politicians. IF these are the people who are saved please make sure I do not live through it.
For the record I do not think the world is going to end.

i dont think the world is going to end either. and even if it does, ive had a pretty damn good time leading up to the day that it does end.

i am somewhat of a believer.... i think that big changes are bound to happen eventually. its obvious that mankind will not be able to keep on like this forever. i get the feeling that our world is pretty fragile, one big war, one big natural disaster, or a combination of smaller things at once... and all bets are off. if world trade breaks down, it will get interesting.

Everything must come to an end sooner or later.
People picking a set day many years before it happens = never going to happen.

People can predict the end of the world down to the day yet over thousands and thousands of years not a single person has been able to prove that their god is real.

Besides, the world would never end on a set date unless one of the many gods is real right?

^that's stupid.

if you refuse a dui test, you get arrested for dui anyway.

*crosses fingers* C'mon Zombie Apocalypse!!!

In all seriousness, I fucking love chaos theories. Zombies has the potential to be fucking awesome, I know it's more likely not to, but still. The potential is there.

*crosses fingers* C'mon Zombie Apocalypse!!!

In all seriousness, I fucking love chaos theories. Zombies has the potential to be fucking awesome, I know it's more likely not to, but still. The potential is there.

:concur:

*fingers crossed*

Post stuff relating to 2012, outbreaks, nuke war, animals doing stuff that all points to the Apocalypse here!

I'll start with:

Arkansas game officials probe mystery of falling birds - CNN.com

Saw this on that show, "Flash Foward". Someone built a machine that when activated could render a small population unconcious at the same time. In one scene, thousands of birds dropped out of the sky at the same time when the machine was activated. Eventaully the machine knocked out the entire world's population at the same time at the same for exactly like 2 minutes and 38 seconds or some shit.

Birds fly via magentic fields, so i'm guessing it was something like that. pointing towards the pole shift :)

^ Looks to me like they use their wings to generate lift.

:p

"
upshotphx they all probably had obamacare and couldn't survive the year's first round of sniffles.
"

:lmao:

Back