"The world is coming to an end" thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Guess I'll drop my retirement fund on a delorean...tear it up for a little while anyway

There was a story on the news tonite about a big fish kill on the Arkansas River as well. Like 100000 dead fish that washed ashore over the weekend. They speculated it was disease.

Isn't there something underground layer for rich people and politicians under the Denver airport? I think Jesse Ventura did a segment on it but I can't find it. Someone showed it to me a month or two ago about the art work in the airport and the layer underneath. I guess they can save the president and other politicians. IF these are the people who are saved please make sure I do not live through it.
For the record I do not think the world is going to end.
YouTube - Denver Airport Conspiracy Theory: A Documentary (part 1)

People talk about the Mayan calender showing the end of the world being sometime in Dec 2012. I dont remember where i read into it, but the Mayan calender used the moon, to calculate time etc.. and that means the calender could and should be off by hundreds of years.

Just a thought.. maybe someone should look into it.

My 2 cents... everyone will over-react.. get prego, go bankrupt.. etc etc and nothing will happen and 75% of the world who believed are going to just be FUCKED anyways.

My theory is some big corporations got together to find a day to get people to buy a bunch of stuff, like a new Hallmark Holiday. Put it out a few years in advanced and it gives people time to stock up and build layers.
I'll probably just buy a gun, not only for this but because I want one.

^that's stupid.

if you refuse a dui test, you get arrested for dui anyway.

This is one of those quasi-legal dragnet things though, not a random stop. Everyone driving on a particular street has to blow into the machine or get a needle forcibly jabbed into their vein.

Google Translate

Same thing with the fish, only in Brazil. Page translated by google.

In the absence of any toxic chemicals, its gotta be a resonant frequency device. Birds and fish probably have a similar resonant frequency. Enough watts attuned to a specific frequency and you can get a very big result...

People talk about the Mayan calender showing the end of the world being sometime in Dec 2012. I dont remember where i read into it, but the Mayan calender used the moon, to calculate time etc.. and that means the calender could and should be off by hundreds of years.

Just a thought.. maybe someone should look into it.
IIRC it was based off of many things, including stars and other planets; hence the different counts and cycles.

Preliminary autopsy on the birds show blunt trauma to their vital organs! Though, from the official press release, it was about a thousand birds in a ~1mi radius...and not all birds were dead(that were on the ground). I think the New Year's fireworks sounds plausible; birds would be pretty much flying through flak.

Last edited:
Preliminary autopsy on the birds show blunt trauma to their vital organs! Though, from the official press release, it was about a thousand birds in a ~1mi radius...and not all birds were dead(that were on the ground). I think the New Year's fireworks sounds plausible; birds would be pretty much flying through flak.

Maybe they got hit by teh alien spaceships?!?

IIRC it was based off of many things, including stars and other planets; hence the different counts and cycles.

There is one theory that the suns magnetic poles will shift (like they do about every 10 years or so) and this will coincide with a shift in the earths magnetic poles (which happens every several thousand years), and that this will result in upheaval.

Another theory is that on Dec 21, the galactic center of the galaxy will be on the same plane as our sun and we will be bombarded with Gamma Radiation and X-Rays from the black hole that resides at the center of our galaxy and our magnetosphere will be destroyed in the process, leaving us exposed to space.

This guy Apocalypse Island - The Official Website of James Turner, Explorer

has found this island that has front row seating for the end of the world, watched a history channel thing on it and it is pretty interesting. Basically this island is the one place on earth you can see Venus crossing in front of the sunset during the solar eclipse of 2012, with the naked eye. There is also a really old worn out idol (kinda like on Easter Island) on this isle.

Kind interesting, I got bored one day and noticed something if you take:

Easter Island -27.124658,-109.381714

Apocalypse Island -33.64595,-78.846588

Tiwanaku, Bolivia -16.189354,-68.83301

They if you pinpoint them on a map, they make a triangle about the same size as the Bermuda triangle. If you have never heard of Tiwanaku, well... read about it.

Last edited:
Another theory is that on Dec 21, the galactic center of the galaxy will be on the same plane as our sun and we will be bombarded with Gamma Radiation and X-Rays from the black hole that resides at the center of our galaxy and our magnetosphere will be destroyed in the process, leaving us exposed to space.

They're predicting solar flares to be pretty bad during that time. But....what will exactly happen? Will we all just need to wear sunscreen and shades all the time?

I've also heard people say that the magnetic pole switch will cause earthquakes/volcano eruptions, and tsunamis.

You know i just tried to type up an explanation for you, but im not an astrophysicist lol...

here is a non wikipedia link that is from a trusted (good god i hope nasa is trusted) source.

The Sun Does a Flip - NASA Science

How this affects earth? The "2012 theory" is that at the same time the sun is doing its normal cycle of pole changing, ours will change as well. When this occurs it will have the same affect as two magnets with the same pole attraction (both positive or both negative). Kinda like when a magnet doesnt attract, it runs away.. that kinda thing.

You know if our planet's orbit was changed by 100 miles, all life on earth would cease to exist.

Edit: We all need to save up and buy limo's and hire John Cusak to drive them for us, this guarantees our safety

Last edited:
They're predicting solar flares to be pretty bad during that time. But....what will exactly happen? Will we all just need to wear sunscreen and shades all the time?

To answer your second question, here is yet.. another link.

Powerful Cosmic Blast Breaks Records : Discovery News

This one explains what a gamma ray is (I hate Wikipedia, but really.. this is a basic definition so I dont think it would be fucked up).
Gamma ray - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sunscreen wont protect against gamma rays, hell... we have a good magnetosphere and we are still bombarded with small amounts of them. Of course 2012 nuts have turned this into yet another theory of how we will be destroyed.

Here is a link to a very credible site (sarcasm) about this. It is true though, that all models of the galaxy point to the simple fact that we will be aligned in 2012, the "gamma ray burst" is the theory part. http://alignment2012.com/whatisga.htm

Last edited:
Back