"The world is coming to an end" thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

done and done.
Cusak is mine, find your own damn driver.

I call Jason Stathom then, he could drive a limo better than cusak any day!

Oh you have to find a limo that defies gravity like the one they had in 2012 too, forgot to mention that.

This thread totaly makes me want to watch "The Seventh Sign" if you haven't seen it, rent it. Demi Moore's boobs are in in, young Demi Moore too

:lmao: wow that really couldnt possibly be more of a blatant rip off of the F22 Raptor

^ Chop sticks?

Also:

Mass Animal Deaths - Google Maps

Map of the mass animal deaths. All in US friendly nations, nothing on the map in china/russia/muslim nations. Totally a frequency attack.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-01-05 at 6.43.42 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-01-05 at 6.43.42 PM.png
    64.1 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:
Ya, that does happen from time to time, generally the earth's axis is tilted at 23.44 degrees, but it can vary between 23 and about 24.5 degrees. not the end of the world though.

i read somewhere that the ark bird thing happend in swiss or somewhere near there just this week........

Betelgeuse could go nova today, or a million years from now. It's pure sensationalism to mention 2012 as a year that it could pop. :mad:

And it wouldn't be nearly bright enough to rival the sun... Maybe enough to be visible during the day though, similar to the daytime moon in brightness and about a quarter of the size.

Last edited:
Back