"The world is coming to an end" thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and hot pockets require refrigeration. Your survival school sucks.

and hot pockets require refrigeration. Your survival school sucks.

Refrigerator.jpg

+

Extension+cord.jpg

=

win
:rolleyes:

Before shit goes down: Me+Tiger Blood.. Winning!
After shit goes down: Me = Still EPIC winning!

in all seriousness, i personally believe that if/when shit goes down, its people like you that will be the first to go.

no offense of course.

Within that first year is when you prepare a re-curring crop/etc.

Within a month of shit hitting the fan, there will be no food left in stores/etc. if you don't have it, it doesn't exist. You need to live long enough in order to get a crop going. Which means, you need seeds. and water. and know how.

Which is why you should be practicing now. I just ordered my seed package for my garden this year. I have a river/brook adjoining my property, so water won't even be an issue for me. Hunting is an hour's walk away, tops, to 100s of acres of watershed land full of deer/etc.

my food stock is lacking, but for the most part, i'm at least mentally ready for the next step.

I try to never let either of my vehicles get below 1/2 tank.

I want to get some solar things going, even if only small as a back up to charge batteries/etc, but they are pricey.

There's a ton more things I want to get while i still have the chance.

I'm glad I came from a family that farms and familiar with survival skills(our whole backyard was pretty much a garden).

Though, it'd still be a good idea to stock up on foods.

And winter? :)

A simple thing, such as buying a big ass 20lb bag of rice could probably get you through most of a winter season. but it lacks vitamins. So you'd need to make things like pine needle tea, etc to get some vit C in you to avoid scurvy, etc.

Having a good plan now will save you later.

I live in the liberal city.

I gots a shotgun and lots of ammo.

=Lots of food supply.

[in all seriousness, I'd run to canada] fuck ya.

that may work for about a week or 2..... long term, it's a shit plan.

yeah B, you are banking real hard on that fresh water supply you have.

what happens if the fresh water becomes not so fresh?
people do pollute the shit out of streams a lot.

what about when that fresh stream becomes the toilet for hundreds of miles upstream?

Back